Changing condoms

Do you have a brand you stick with/trust?

And would you be offended if your partner changed or suggested others which may be better for the size of your manhood, rather than regular size?

i had to use larger condoms with an ex, skins ones, only slept with him once though so can't really comment.

used trojan thintensity ones which were good.

currently in my stash are durex love, some durex ribs and dots ones and some exs ones (which are nhs and like shagging a wellington boot, but good to cover anal toys and things)

See since I have started using them, I like pasante, never had a problem, but obviously its the bloke wearing and feeling, so I was just wondering.

Not sure if I would offend a bloke by saying, your using the wrong sized condom hun, here try this for size! Esp, if it was going down from regular to small ( or trim in pasante speak!)

well with the ex we were both very horny and wanting sex but we just couldn't get the regular condoms on him! it was really frustrating.

i think it'd be something you'd have to frame it positivley about smaller condoms, explain that they will stop rolling up and being annoying for him, that they will fit better and make it more pleasurable, and that it's not a comment on his performance and he shouln't be offended. that you enjoy sex with him and that he pleases you in lots of ways.

sweetlove666 wrote:

well with the ex we were both very horny and wanting sex but we just couldn't get the regular condoms on him! it was really frustrating.

i think it'd be something you'd have to frame it positivley about smaller condoms, explain that they will stop rolling up and being annoying for him, that they will fit better and make it more pleasurable, and that it's not a comment on his performance and he shouln't be offended. that you enjoy sex with him and that he pleases you in lots of ways.

Yeah I was thinking that. Condoms falling off ruins the mood just as much as putting one on in the first place!!

Think I might just be the first to get them out next time and see if he notices a difference.

wettongues wrote:

See since I have started using them, I like pasante, never had a problem, but obviously its the bloke wearing and feeling, so I was just wondering.

Not sure if I would offend a bloke by saying, your using the wrong sized condom hun, here try this for size! Esp, if it was going down from regular to small ( or trim in pasante speak!)

Could just say trim give a snugger fit and therefore are less "obtrusive" and will increase sensation for them.

We like Durex Love but haven't used condoms in ages...we've no brand loyalty though so would vary to whichever were on offer! Tried allsorts - Trojan with dots and ribs were a favourite back when I could use textured condoms but they're too painful now.

Adx

I have to admit I am mainly leaving condom choice to my OH, as he is likely to have some experience with the size choice and he knows what suits him or not. Not sure I can really judge that (apart from the extremes - too big or small), as I cannot feel how comfortable they are when put on.

And I guess suggesting smaller size can be tricky. I think Alicia may have one suggestion. I never had to say a partner that yet.

I must say my OH is above average in terms of inches around but we've used "trim" to some success. Actually a snugger fitting condom achieves what thinner condoms aim for much better imo. I am on the pill so it's less of an issue for us to use wrong sized condoms but it is worth mentioning that using the wrong size can increased the chance of it going wrong!

Adx

My man has the opposite of the too small suituation. Regulars are just too small.
It's rather annoying as the extra large ones we have to buy don't have as much choice than regulars.