Charger management

Seems like a brilliant excuse to link to Dangerous Lilly’s ‘melted toy’ jar. :slightly_smiling_face:

I hadn’t considered the charger cables before though. :thinking:

1 Like

I store my charger cables separately from the toys but it’s got to the stage now where, with the exception of a few , that I can’t quite remember which cable belongs to which toy ( hence the need to label them).

I presume some charger cables are capable of charging several different toys? I think I may have used the wrong charger on these vibrating kegel balls a few times and now they’ve gone a bit beserk and developed a mind of their own. Or maybe just coincidence?

2 Likes

This is why I keep them separate. After seeing that photo, it made me worried that maybe a plastic charge wire could react with the silicone toy material. Even when I store them in the same container as each other, they aren’t directly touching. For example, the Mantric range chargers come in a soft little plastic bag so I just keep them in that.

I store most of my toys in either plastic sandwich bags or the plastic bag they came in. No issues with doing that as far as I can tell. I assume companies wouldn’t wrap a toy in something that would degrade it, but I still worry about the charge wires doing something if they stayed in contact :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That’s right. :+1: You can see some of the standard varieties in the Charger section.

2 Likes

Ah thanks @Ian_Chimp , taking a peek at that right now :+1:

I have stored all mine in the bags. :slightly_smiling_face: No issues yet, but mine are all silicone.

1 Like

Sadly, they don’t list all the toys that each charger fits. But I was hoping to make a chart at some point. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: I would need people to help though, as I don’t own all the toys. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

They list a fair few, so that might be helpful. I’m going to use my monthly vibrator maintenance time to get them in some kind of order with tags naming each toy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Little swing tags can be tied on to them and then stored in a cable storage wallet.

2 Likes

The Lovehoney lockable storage boxes have a separate section inside whch could be used for cables, lube sachets etc.

I was coming here to ask this too! I’ve just added sticky labels to all my cables with names on but now I’ve a bundle of cables and no where logical to put them… I like @Mint-Monster idea of envelopes and a tin though…

1 Like

@Llyahl I store toys in groups in boxes, or in separate satin bags. The chargers just get thrown in alongside. So, either each toy is kept with its charger, or there are about 5 to choose from and it is usually obvious which one fits which toy.
Have a look at Lovehoney’s lockable cases? They are big enough to hold around 5-6 toys and cables.

1 Like

For example:
In this box: medium lockable storage box
I have Mantric toys:
A Mantric Rabbit
A Mantric Bullet
Mantric ears (discontinued)
A Mantric Bullet
A Mantric Realistic vibrator
… and all the charging cables (mostly the same as each other but the different ones are obvious).

I also have lots of things in their own bags, with the cables kept in the bag too.

I’m not sure I can even call it “management”. I still haven’t worked out a way that works for me. Currently all my chargers are in a separate box so I just end up trying and using process of elimination for the one that fits :joy:

Sticky labels sounds like a good solution though!