Charging lights in the description?

I've found that a lot of rechargeable vibrators have totally different patterns on charging lights, like some will flash when charging and then stay on when charged, or show red when charging and turn green when done.

I don't know if I'm just someone with a terrible memory and too many toys, or if it would be helpful to have what each light means in the description of the toys, since it would just be one line, something like "X speeds, X patterns, lights when charging, lights when charged." At the moment I'm combing through reviews trying to find someone who mentions it for a lot of them!

Is this something that would be useful for anyone else, or should I just make a note of them for myself?

I'd say it's something to note personally, it's the same for phone, tablet, camera battery, ecig, etc some flash, some change some go off.

That's just my thoughts anyway.

Fair enough, I would say that on all of those (apart from the ecig, can't say for that) they have an actual display that lets you know what the battery level is, I only use the lights for letting me know that I've remembered to turn the plug on at the wall! :)

Huh. This is not something I've considered before. I don't think I've ever mentioned this in a review, but I will from now on!