Charging

I have several rabbit vibrators however them all seem to take an age to charge fully jow longbdoesbit normally take to fully charge

It definitely depends on the model of rabbit. Some that have longer runtimes can take longer to charge. I’ve had some toys need 1 hour, another that needed 3. Best to check the manuals, or sometimes the website will list them.

It also depends on how often they’re used and charged, as regularly charging them, even if they aren’t actively being used, helps prevent battery life reduction, and how well they actually hold charge whilst charging.

Thank you for your responses i suppose the new type of vibrator is better than the old battery types lol i do tend to usevthem.on a regular basis so no wonder they need charging frequently

Are you letting the charge fully run out before charging? This can also help keep the battery healthy, rather than constantly charging them when only half-depleted.

I sometime let them brun out completely but mostly put them back on charge after 1 or 2 usage

I agree with @AWB1955
After play - keep them on buzzing away until totally dead - then charge them up again

I find this allows them to last longer

1 Like