Chastity cage and pegging

Hi to all you peggers out there. Just wanted some advice to see if it was worth trying a cock cage whilst being pegged. My girlfriend and I peg quite a bit which we love but I wandered if i’m missing out on this. Is it worth trying this? I wonder what she would think of the cage? Is there a benefit to wearing a cage whilst being pegged? Some experienced advice would be grateful.:pray:

1 Like

I’ve done this for a few years.

Mentally the cage adds another dimension of submission and compliance if that’s part if your pegging rationale.

Physically it depends on how you are affected by being pegged.

If you stay soft, as many people do, while being pegged then the cage makes no difference but if you get erect when being pegged then the discomfort or pain caused by being restrained in the cage adds to the whole experience .

@alboy
We both enjoy pegging and my husband has used a cage in the past and when I put it in him - he loved it - especially when I dominated him - but I felt it was cruel especially when he had a boner - the cage does restrict

I prefer to peg him without the cage and then allow his cock to grow naturally

I have read here some men when pegged loose their erection - if this happens to you - then do it - but my husband finds it gives him a raging hard cock

2 Likes

Hi batjamboree, thanks for your comment. I stay soft when being pegged and always cum handsfree so I would be ok. Just wanted to know if there was any benefit to wearing a cage? I suppose it would make my balls swell more and stop any inadvertently touching of my cock. ?? Have not mentioned this idea to other half as yet.

@alboy
If you are happy to wear one make it part of your fun - If she is happy get her to put it on you - it’s a bit kinky but I love putting it on him - but I like to dominate

If you stay soft - do it

2 Likes

Love a cage lol

Depends, it adds a level of domination as your just being used instead of being able to receive full pleasure by stroking unless your one lucky person who can cum from prostate stimulation alone. For me personally being caged and pegged is when my wife want to do it for her sexual gratification just having me submissive and using my hole which feels great by the way turns her on so much, sometimes she will uncage me once she is satisfied and I can play till I cum whilst being pegged. Sometimes she stops, leaves me caged but tells me to satisfy her sometimes she lets me finish sometimes she leaves me for another day. It’s all part of the fun.

1 Like

Thanks for this thread, its something Ive been thinking about too but more in the context of solo play. The idea is to use a cage to add an extra barrier to touching so I can more fully concentrate on the experience of stimulating the prostate. I found a beginner friendly silicone one (no locks) that Ive been considering for the job.

2 Likes

i do seem to find the two go hand in hand with eachother. if anything something to be seen as ‘true’ submission on the mans part, no access to your penis and being pegged from the back.

always worth a try if youve not before and what can be seen as a goal for most in ‘longer’ term chastity

I’d say there’s no harm in giving it a go and seeing how you like it as everyone enjoys things differently and gets different sensations from stuff :smiley: