Chastity & Long term wear

Hi little advice on chastity, We currently have the cb6000 which is a great device and we gave it a rave review however i am struggling to wear it for long periods of time, especially at night i find it quite uncofortable and it starts to rub and feel unconfortable just under my balls.

what experiance have others had with chastity and any tips or tricks would be great.

Has anyone had any experiance with the DickCage chastity its silicon so maybe this would be slightly more comfortable ?

Make sure you apply some silicone lube to stop it rubbing. I have worn a CB6000 for a few days but struggled at night too. I must get erections for most of the night normally!
Also make sure you try different combinations of ring and spacer sizes.
Have fun experimenting!

I would test with some lubricant but avoid silicone lube. Silicone toys shouldn't be used with silicone lube so check it's safe for use before applying. It may also be body hair that is becoming trapping in the device so a shave/trim may also help.

You normally just need to let your body adjust to it being normal, the first few nights are normally the worst, but if you just take it off, it won't really help. That said, it'll most likely be how you are positioned, I used to have to sleep in a ridicolous way when wearing one lol, basically with my legs far apart but on my side so the device and what not were resting on a leg, without another leg on top of them... sleeping wasn't great, but that added to the fun for me :) Now a days I can sleep however I want without issue when wearing one.

Oh and as someone else said, try different rings and spacers and see if that helps, if possible a bigger ring sounds like it's help.

All that said, not all devices work for everyone so it's always good to experiment with different ones :) Also if you got it here, you can return it for a full refund within 365 days or something like that :)

Thanks for all the replies I think the point about night time erections is what I suffer from and that's what's making it so uncomfortable on occasions I've even found I ooze with pre cum on a night,

I've been moisturising my balls and using a water based lube inside the cage

I'll try man it up and just keep trying at the weekend

It does take a while to build up to wearingany cage for extended periods of time. The stories that you read about how a cage was put on and then worn for weeks at a go straight off are just that - stories.

Night time erections are the bane of most men who are living in chastity. Contary to the stories again I've never found that the night time erections go away over time either. .

Lube may help and certainly experimenting with the different size rings and spacers will make life more confortable but at the end of the day the answer might just be a different cage.

KeptLocked wrote:

It does take a while to build up to wearingany cage for extended periods of time. The stories that you read about how a cage was put on and then worn for weeks at a go straight off are just that - stories.

Night time erections are the bane of most men who are living in chastity. Contary to the stories again I've never found that the night time erections go away over time either. .

Lube may help and certainly experimenting with the different size rings and spacers will make life more confortable but at the end of the day the answer might just be a different cage.

Actually it is possible, if the device is a good match to a person, there is no reason you can't just go weeks without taking it off. I speak from personal experience lol. Night erections also can go away over time, but then some people never really have issue with it, so it's a personal thing really.

I'll try the next ring size up and also go bigger on the spacer so it doesn't pull so much when I do get hard.

I'm never going to be a long term wearer as such because I do a job where it's not practical it's more of a kinky wkd or something the OH will ask me to put it on, on a Friday and keep it on maybe until Sunday night, or longer only when I have days off so maximum might be 5-6 days

Raven93 wrote:

Actually it is possible, if the device is a good match to a person, there is no reason you can't just go weeks without taking it off. I speak from personal experience lol. Night erections also can go away over time, but then some people never really have issue with it, so it's a personal thing really.

That's interesting. I've been wearing mine for 7-10 days at a time for the last couple of years now and I still experience night time erections - as you say everyone is different.

Just purchased a CB6000s- glad I got the smaller size as it's just snug... Been on for 5hrs so far and it's pretty comfortable... Not allowed it off till tomorrow night.... Hope night time isn't too bad.