Chastity

I've never met a chastity device that I could actually lock into place and not be able to quite easily slip off without the key :(

I've also never found one that didn't start chafing the skin after a few hours either.

I actually haven't found many men who work with chastity devices. I've used the silicone Bon ones and various metal ones before, but have had many issues with getting them to fit and stay put.

The ones which work with a PA stay better, but the guy needs a PA to be able to use them fully.

I really hope that by 'PA' you mean 'Personal Assistant' :-D

Sorry to dredge up an older thread but I hav a question about male chastity.

Is there any way to test the waters with other products to acheive male chastity before buying a proper chastity cage?

OH is interested in male chastity but the devices are a little on the pricey side for a 'let's try it and see'! I know Lovehoney have an amazing returns policy if not! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

mnms wrote:

Is there any way to test the waters with other products to acheive male chastity before buying a proper chastity cage?

OH is interested in male chastity but the devices are a little on the pricey side for a 'let's try it and see'! I know Lovehoney have an amazing returns policy if not! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I am in the middle of writing a comprehensive guide on this. The first part of this guide was published on my site last week and concerns fitting and measuring. (Basically, the start, where you are now). This is really common at the start. We went through this process too and spoiler alert...its difficult! lol

You could begin by experimenting with cock rings. Get multiple sizes, find which one fits best, move up to wearing a metal ring, for longer and longer. I can't think of anything that will help give him the experience of the cage and seriously....buying really cheap devices to test how he gets on may give you false negative results. We started with a cheap cage and it was not finished smoothly, it nipped and even cut at his skin. It was excruciating when he got erect and so on. If we had left it here, we would have thought "he can't wear a chastity device because it hurts too much" Luckily we didn't give up and when we tested a few well made, high quality devices, the experiences were like night and day. The problem is is it hard to recommend a device, because men come in all different shapes and sizes and what fits one comfortably, will not fit another so comfortably. For example, many men love the Bon4 device, but my guy found it painful. We get on best with the CB6000 device.

We did not find our most ideal device on the 1st attempt or the 2nd. It was our third attempt and considering all our devices are the mass market "one size for all" devices, I am curious at just how much better and more comfortable a "made to fit" device would be. I imagine if the measurements were correct and small changes made over time, you could have the perfect fitting device, but yes, this is even more expensive and probably something you wont be concerned with right now, but at least you know that option exists too.

Fluffbags wrote:

mnms wrote:

I am in the middle of writing a comprehensive guide on this. The first part of this guide was published on my site last week and concerns fitting and measuring. (Basically, the start, where you are now). This is really common at the start. We went through this process too and spoiler alert...its difficult! lol

You could begin by experimenting with cock rings. Get multiple sizes, find which one fits best, move up to wearing a metal ring, for longer and longer. I can't think of anything that will help give him the experience of the cage and seriously....buying really cheap devices to test how he gets on may give you false negative results. We started with a cheap cage and it was not finished smoothly, it nipped and even cut at his skin. It was excruciating when he got erect and so on. If we had left it here, we would have thought "he can't wear a chastity device because it hurts too much" Luckily we didn't give up and when we tested a few well made, high quality devices, the experiences were like night and day. The problem is is it hard to recommend a device, because men come in all different shapes and sizes and what fits one comfortably, will not fit another so comfortably. For example, many men love the Bon4 device, but my guy found it painful. We get on best with the CB6000 device.

We did not find our most ideal device on the 1st attempt or the 2nd. It was our third attempt and considering all our devices are the mass market "one size for all" devices, I am curious at just how much better and more comfortable a "made to fit" device would be. I imagine if the measurements were correct and small changes made over time, you could have the perfect fitting device, but yes, this is even more expensive and probably something you wont be concerned with right now, but at least you know that option exists too.

Thanks so much Fluffbags! The more I think about the possibilities that chastity cages provide, the more excited I am by the idea, and my partner mentions it enough that I think he is at least keen on trying it. I had wondered whether cock rings would be a good place to start, just to see if he likes wearing something that can restrict him. I might inspect the metal ones that Lovehoney has to offer!

My OH is on the large side so I bet we'll have some fun trying to find a good fit haha!

I read a couple of your blog posts last night and I now have a long list of kinky ideas to try with my man this weekend! So I look forward to reading your comprehensive guide! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

mnms wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

mnms wrote:

Thanks so much Fluffbags! The more I think about the possibilities that chastity cages provide, the more excited I am by the idea, and my partner mentions it enough that I think he is at least keen on trying it. I had wondered whether cock rings would be a good place to start, just to see if he likes wearing something that can restrict him. I might inspect the metal ones that Lovehoney has to offer!

My OH is on the large side so I bet we'll have some fun trying to find a good fit haha!

I read a couple of your blog posts last night and I now have a long list of kinky ideas to try with my man this weekend! So I look forward to reading your comprehensive guide! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hehe, I have to admit, it is my favourite topic to discuss. :D Any specific questions, just ask! Will pass along as much as I know if I can help. Good luck! x