Chastity

Hello all!
I was wondering how many of you have used chastity devices and if so, what's the longest you've been locked up for?
Any hints and tips on using them?

Thanks (:

You mean male or female ones shan?

Wife uses a chastity defice, it's her mouth and she says NO.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Gentle giant wrote:

Wife uses a chastity defice, it's her mouth and she says NO.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

That is so funny! LOL

Gentle giant wrote:

This made me laugh out loud.

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Hello all!
I was wondering how many of you have used chastity devices and if so, what's the longest you've been locked up for?
Any hints and tips on using them?

Thanks (:

We have a fair bit of experience with Chastity, tease and denial. If it helps, I wrote a beginners guide for my blog, detailing a lot of the basics and also a follow on post with lots of tips and ideas. You can find it here (To save me typing out the hundreds of words again):

http://grittywoman.co.uk/beginners-guide-chastity-orgasm-denial

Also tried 3 different devices. (All reviewed on my blog also)

One thing I would say Shannon...figure out how often he orgasms now. Is he a once a day guy or once a week etc. When you place him in chastity, start gentle (Unless he KNOWS he wants more) Say he goes once a day now. Make him stay chaste for 3 days before removing it and allowing orgasm. Build it up slowly over the months, find what suits you best because there is no right or wrong time. Some guys like to be locked for months, even years, whereas others manage just a few days. Of course, you will be in charge, but it is possible to push too far or too hard and turn things negative.

My partners longest was 3 weeks without orgasm. (We are not into extremely long term) but he wears his device 24/7 (Only coming off for cleaning each day) Finding the right device can be tricky, but personally, we love the CB6000.

If you have any specific questions...just ask! I love this topic :D

For a male, SS.

Oh god, GG, literally just LOL'd.

Seriously, Fluff, is there anything you don't know?! You're like the Queen and we're all your little sex toy fairies!

ShannonMarlene wrote:

For a male, SS.

Oh god, GG, literally just LOL'd.

Seriously, Fluff, is there anything you don't know?! You're like the Queen and we're all your little sex toy fairies!

Hi SM I am glad you saw the funny side I was trying to think of somethin serious to post but that wouldn't go away.

I agree all hail fluffbags, for me she is the " fairy sex mother" of LH forums. I don't know anything about her but her mind and knowledge is just so God dam sexy.

I also have a CB6000 Shan, it's something I had been eyeing up for months and months before actually buying.

To wear it's pretty comfortable, it's also very discreet, although the padlock can make a tapping sound as you walk/run, but it's not very loud. They come with attachments so it can be "fitted" for comfort, and are made from some space age plastic stuff with no metal so is completely skin safe.

There's a chap I follow on twitter who has been in chasitity for 2 years.

I've found it is also possible to be thoroughly hygienic without taking it off, as for me the device merely prevents any direct stimulation, I am still able to retract the foreskin for cleaning, and encasing the entire device in many many bubbles and careful use of the shower head was effective for me, if a little uncomfortable.

The most difficult thing we found was actually putting it on, as you need to be completely relaxed to get it on, and well for me, being put in chastity is a huge turn on, so being relaxed was difficult ;) this become easier the more times you use it though!

Psychologically it can be really tough to wear, and that is something in the control of the key holder - the amount of teasing and mind play can be tailored by the key holder to suit the wearer, and It's important you have an agreed way of letting each other know that enough really is enough.

One thing I was really nervous about was what if I got an erection, would it just prohibit it full stop? Well, it doesn't. What it does do is make it really uncomfortable, your head and shaft have limited room to grow. Although the device itself moves further away from the body as you get erect, the inside dimensions will not change! It also forces the penis to point to the ground, which is really uncomfortable, and you can definitely feel the pinch where the cage joins the ring.

You'll probably notice I use the word "comfortable" - and that is exactly what it is, at no point was it painful. In every day wear it is perfectly comfortable, although there's no escaping the feel of it - you know it's there. It only becomes uncomfortable when aroused.

It really is great for power play - Mistress has so much fun teasing me, and I secretly enjoy it to, although it elicits reactions from me you won't see in my usual behaviour.

Thanks everyone!
For the laughs and advice, haha.

Sum sub, I don't know if you know about this or not, but I found an extremely good method for putting on a chastity device and it works like a charm (Although yes, you have to be soft lol) Hope this helps some people...

Anyway, heres the tip:

Get an old pair of tights or stockings and cut off one of the feet, so that you have what looks like a giant nylon condom lol

Put this sock condom onto your penis, allowing plenty of the material to just dangle from the tip of your penis (In other words, don't bunch all the material up around the base of your penis, just ensure that enough goes down to the base that you can hold it on with a few fingers.

Grab the cage portion of your chastity device and insert the dangling end of the condom sock thing all the way through until a little bit peeks out of the hole at the end of the cage.

Slide the cage onto your penis until skin starts to bunch up. (When you start to feel any resistance) At this point, simply grab the nylon poking out the end of the cage and pull it, using it to pull your penis into the cage, rather than pushing the cage on.

The nylon helps to pull you in, avoiding your foreskin being pushed back or any uncomfortable bunching of skin at the base of your penis. Also, it just makes getting the cage on so much easier. Your penis basically just slips right in. Anyway, hope that helps anyone who struggles to get their cage on.

PS: fairy sex mother! lol! (Blush) I am sure there are a lot of things I don't know....always learning lol. xx

Thanks Fluffbags. Am familiar with that method :)

It's not a problem and usually results in more marks in the punishment book if I'm not ready when she is!

Just don't send a sub to work where they have to go through a metal detector with a metal lock.... unless you want to humilate them ^_^ oh fun times hearing about the tales and their conversations with their bosses.

Well, I can confirm ruined orgasm is really annoying ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) I had that not so long ago, when my Mia ran out of battery the moment orgasm hit ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif) And of course I was too sensitive to go again, which did cause me to be unsatisfied and bit annoyed.

Lady Ness wrote:

Just don't send a sub to work where they have to go through a metal detector with a metal lock.... unless you want to humilate them ^_^ oh fun times hearing about the tales and their conversations with their bosses.

that would very evil! Did you really hear about that?

Sum Sub wrote:

Thanks Fluffbags. Am familiar with that method :)

It's not a problem and usually results in more marks in the punishment book if I'm not ready when she is!

And so it should! Wasting her time like that! :D hehe yep, this can all be part of the fun. The nylon sock method is more for those who are actually really struggling to get the cage on at all, as opposed to being tormented for our fun! lol

Laveila wrote:

Lady Ness wrote:

That actually happened to one of my subs, but it was his fault really as he sholuld've informed me about it. Very amusing now though, we both laugh about it.

Laveila wrote:

Well, I can confirm ruined orgasm is really annoying ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) I had that not so long ago, when my Mia ran out of battery the moment orgasm hit ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif) And of course I was too sensitive to go again, which did cause me to be unsatisfied and bit annoyed.

Oh no! Yeah this has happened to me before. Very frustrating. I use ruined orgasms as punishment, because my guy does not enjoy them. He would rather not have one at all than a ruined one, because he still feels aroused in his head but now his body won't respond and like you said...that is frustrating.....but that's also the point! hehe

Also some men actually really like them and want to be ruined. Some prefer it to a proper orgasm. I think in part, this is to do with the mental fantasy of being so completely controlled, humiliated or denied (Whatever the fantasy may be for that individual) Different strokes for different folks.

I hate them. My partner once gave me one on purpose. I was using my Tango and right at the moment of orgasm he grabbed my hand and pulled it away! Then he ran away...knowing he was in sooooo much trouble! lol

Lady Ness wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Lady Ness wrote:

That actually happened to one of my subs, but it was his fault really as he sholuld've informed me about it. Very amusing now though, we both laugh about it.

Erhm, just wondering what his boss reaction was about fighting he went to work in chastity device

Fluff,

I certainly did not plan that one for sure. I wanted to have a nice, proper orgasm, but unfortunately the toy died on me in the worst moment ever. If it died before I hit orgasm, it would be ok, but this really was frustrating.

And yes, my head, even my body were still aroused and wanting more, but my clitoris was too sensitive to have another go. I was already in bed and tossing round, wondering what I will do. Had to wait till I could have another go.

Well I am switch, so I can submit to my partner, but if he did this to me on purpose, he may face having his head bitten off ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) I think my red head temper would get better of me. Even in my submissive mood this is not something I would enjoy experiencing. So I guess your partner was punished for ruining your orgasm like this.

Laveila wrote:

Lady Ness wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Lady Ness wrote:

Erhm, just wondering what his boss reaction was about fighting he went to work in chastity device

Fluff,

I certainly did not plan that one for sure. I wanted to have a nice, proper orgasm, but unfortunately the toy died on me in the worst moment ever. If it died before I hit orgasm, it would be ok, but this really was frustrating.

And yes, my head, even my body were still aroused and wanting more, but my clitoris was too sensitive to have another go. I was already in bed and tossing round, wondering what I will do. Had to wait till I could have another go.

Well I am switch, so I can submit to my partner, but if he did this to me on purpose, he may face having his head bitten off ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) I think my red head temper would get better of me. Even in my submissive mood this is not something I would enjoy experiencing. So I guess your partner was punished for ruining your orgasm like this.

Oh he knew he would be in trouble. He likes to push his luck, but I like that cheeky side to him. He said it was revenge for all the ruined ones I give him, but he knew, even while doing it, he would regret it. lol I made sure it hurt to sit for a few days.

You are right though, not everyone will want to experience ruined orgasms. I mean, there are plenty of people who don't like them, but also accept them as part and parcel of their situation (Like my guy), but there are also people (soms, subs, vanillas all the same) who really, really don't like them and would feel angry like you describe. We all have our own unique desires at the end of the day. Your own preferences do not make you any less of a dom/sub/person.

I mean, it could be said that my partner is not a "true submissive" because he pushes his luck and does cheeky things (Like ruining my orgasm as described before), but that's okay, because all we really care about is enjoying what we have as it is. I like the challenge! :D