Chastity

Hey. I (the male in the couple) love the idea of being out in chastity by my OH. She also loves the ideas of teasing me and being in control.

Who here is in chastity or is a key holder for someone? Any tips?

I’m struggling to find a device with a large enough base ring. I’ve got a Stainless steel device with a 2” hinged ring but I simply cannot do it up without being uncomfortable. I’m on the larger side but it seems they are made for the more “average” guy.

2 Likes

Not something I have any experience with but I thought I’d throw a tag in to @rockstar as a forum guru on the topic, hopefully he (and others) will have some good advice for you.

4 Likes

Have a look here.

Sounds sexy and yet frustrating when you can’t find one that fits well… have you tried browsing and looking at the item details on sizing to see if there’s anything bigger on Lovehoney?

I’m having the same problem, bought my first one last week but the ring doesn’t fit :frowning:
I’ll be constantly checking this thread now, so thanks for making it :smiley:

1 Like

My OH puts me in chastity I have silicone one fits nice and she love the control over had on now 3 weeks just need look round in different place on market :+1:

1 Like

Still a dream of mine. Think I’d have buy in from my OH to try it but I feel I’d really need her to mentally buy into it for it to be useful. I can foresee she’d struggle to understand keeping me locked for a period is actually what I’d want.

A few things holding me back myself though, had a period of testicular pain in the last year (all checked out and fine) so I’m irrationally concerned any scaffolding down there may cause issues (irrational I know). Also irrationally paranoid about a padlock breaking or losing the keys. Also recently had a baby so feels a bit of a strange time to experiment albeit as I’m in the spare room currently I think it’ll be good in a way as it’ll prevent me masterbating.

If you’re worried about a lock breaking you could substitute a different fastening system such as a mini carabiner or an R clip. More trust involved but no danger of being trapped.

ZACUDA 25 PCS Spring O Rings, 13/17/19/25/32mm Round Carabiner Snap Clip Hooks Zinc Alloy Spring Keyring Buckle Push Open Spring Loaded Clips Trigger for Bags Purses Keychain Keyrings (Silver) : Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

You always need an emergency exit from a cage just in case something gets trapped or snagged. You’re dealing with something that keeps changing size and shape inside a rigid cage and sometimes it needs adjusting.

I have been a key holder a time or two. It’s quite fun keeping others in submissive agony. You only stroke at my command :wink:

3 Likes

After initial trepidation my wife has thoroughly enjoyed the last 3 years as the keyholder.
She’s learned a lot about herself, her own body and her orgasms too.

1 Like