Chat Issues?

Is anyone else having problems with their chat on here?

I can see people are online, but nothing else seems to be happening.. unless im just being ignored lol.. which i hope isnt the case

I cannot see you :(

Whats going on then.. I can see u! and im def in the green, and not hiding! :(

Just select yourself to available again, if you've set yourself to invisible before it remembers that and even though your little symbol is green, it doesn't always mean that you are... Just select invisible then select available again

Also, the system 'ghosts' so that people show online for up to an hour after having logged off so perhaps some of the people you have tried to chat to have already logged off?

Thanks hun!

I did that.. Clicked offline and then online again, and i think that did the job :D
Was very confused for a while, but it doesnt take much to get me confuzzled haha!

my messages go missing whenever i go on a new page and the persons profile comes on, pain in me arse. also takes a minute for conversations to come up

The chat is rubbish! i give up on it most of the time!

nah is hopeless nobody ever logs off so it seems

I was thinking that! Seems to take a long time for someone to go offline after signing out!

It isnt the best chat ive used lol

*kicks chat*

its having a shit night!

Which explains why when I sign on I often have the symbol for messages waiting and there is nothing there