chat pop up!

LetsTryThis wrote:

... spoke too soon.

it will follow their 8 am - close schedule. no point in it being up if no one's in to staff it.

will be hard to find the right balance between obvious to new people and those who need it and not in the way of everyone else. i'm hoping my brain learns to overlook the box soon enough. at least it's not bright and flashing.

I'ver still got it :/

I don't think the balance would be too hard to find (if it IS meant to be there which seems odd seeing as we all sporadically get it on diff browsers and LH staff member didnt seem to think it should be there). All it would need is an exit button!!! So it's there if you need it but if you don't it can disappear!!

Glad I don't have it atm haha. touch wood!

i have it now :'(

MissChar wrote: All it would need is an exit button!!! So it's there if you need it but if you don't it can disappear!!

Agreed. :)

rubysoho wrote:

i have it now :'(

Yh im like you, i didnt have it yesterday, but now i do :(

i still have it :(

dammit, it's just popped up on mine :(

I have it at the bottom of the screen on my windows phone clicked it a few times when scrolling.

i have it today,So annoying as i keep clicking on it when scrolling

The box of dooooom has appeared on my LH pages!

Ah, that'll be Lovehoney - Numbers doing a test (which explains why not everyone sees it). It's slowing my computer down significantly, and I've let him know and pointed him to this thread.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Ah, that'll be http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/lovehoney-numbers/ doing a test (which explains why not everyone sees it). It's slowing my computer down significantly, and I've let him know and pointed him to this thread.

i prefer the chat option to be at the top of the page next to the customer service number, This box is in a rather awarkward place when scrolling through the site :( i hope Lovehoney-Numbers test is over soon lol or if it does stay maybe a button could be added to close the box pop up that would be great

Hello!

Yes it's me (well, sort of), it's a test at the moment. It wasn't meant to be shown on the community or blog pages, so we're fixing that now.

Matt

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Ah, that'll be http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/lovehoney-numbers/ doing a test (which explains why not everyone sees it). It's slowing my computer down significantly, and I've let him know and pointed him to this thread.

I'm sure we can let him off. :)

Visually, I'm just not used to it being there.

It's actually not annoying me that much *shrug*