chat pop up!

has anyone else got an anoying chat live with our friendly staff pop up on the bottom right hand corner of the screen?

its driving me mad i wish i could get rid of it!!!

Have it on my laptop but not on my iPad. So I'm using my iPad haha!

it is really annoying me...just needs an x button! :)

Its driving me mad i might have to switch to posting on my phone in a minute because its not on there but my phones so slow!

I have it too, it's just a box in the right hand bottom of my window saying

Questions? Need Help?

Chat LIVE with your friendly staff.

Not used to it being there so may accidently click it a few times.

I use chrome and ive just tried internet explorer and its on there too its a pop in the bottomright hand corner and you can't close it.

Its just there I think LH have made admentments to the forum/site so people know its there as I dont think people know that LH have a chat live button as its usually hidden up on the blue header so its there to say 'NEEED HELP LH IS HERE'

I have it too - I'm running Safari.
It's the fact you can't press a x to close it down.

Agreed. It's obviously helpful if you need it but it really needs an exit button. :) Doing my head in getting in the way of stuff I'm trying to read!

I'm on a windows laptop using firefox 23.0 and not having this issue.

im on laptop using chrome .. not seen it at all :/

I have it too! Totally agree it needs an X button, it's helpful to know it's there but then it can go!

I've just noticed this too. I'm using Firefox on osx. It's quite annoying, especially as I cant imagine many people needing to chat live very often. I'm confident that LH IT boffins will corret this soon.

Andoid for samsung galaxy. Don't know what internet explorer is but i have the really annoying chat function also

i feel left out :'(

It's gone now. :)

Wooho!

I feel quite bad about this now. Someone at LH might have been feleing lonely, you know being all alone at work on a friday night, and wanted a chat. And all we did was reject them!

We're soryry LH person, we'd love to chat. ;)

... spoke too soon.

I have just logged on using by laptop which uses Chrome.

I now understand why people have been commenting!

I have not seen this before, but I usually use by BlackBerry Playbook with no problems.

my chrome is fine at the moment!! i am dreading its return though..