Choosing the right rabbit

Hi all, I'm loooking to buy my wife a new rabbit and struggling to find the right one, guidance would be appreciated.

She is very much a clit girl and her fav toy at the moment is a small rabbit from Ann S, she says the ears are really powerful and gives what she describes as a tickling sensation, however I have to hold it at a really strange angle for the ears to reach her clit. I bought her the slimline LH rabbit but the ears didn't reach very well or really do it for her.

So I need a rabbit that has very fast/powerful ears and they need to reach well (some are definitely shorter). Not worried about girth or g spot. No constraint on budget really. Don't mind whether it's battery or rechargeable.

I've been thinking about getting the turbo rabbit (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1772) although I'm not 100% keen on the idea of a separate power box, but could look past that if the ears do the job :-) Or maybe the Twin Turbo 2 or Happy Rabbit 2.

I have the Happy Rabbit 2 (Natural) and I'm very pleased with it. It's the best rabbit I have tried so far. It has two motors, making it highly powerful, even in the ears. It has a plethora of functions to choose from and none of them are particularly weak.

I found the ears to be quite long on the Happy Rabbit, so it would probably be a great choice for your wife.

The Happy Rabbit 2 is definitely a good one, though I'd reccomend the natural over the g-spot if she's not fussed on the shaft. The ears are long and powerful so sounds like what you're looking for, in fact it'll blow anything you have from that company out of the water in terms of power. The Desire rabbit is amazing too, again long powerful ears and it comes with a case: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33302

Does it have to be a full rabbit? You can buy a 'just the ears' rabbit, which I'm sure would satisfy her if she's a fan of clit stimulation more than anything. You can position the ears just right without worrying about angling the shaft and you can use them very effectively during sex or with another dildo if she wants insertion. Worth a shot if you're struggling with rabbits. You can get a Happy Rabbit one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32674

Thanks both. I've certainly seen lots of positive comments regardind the Happy Rabbit 2, is the natural fairly easy to insert?

@Lovebords_x No it doesn't have to be a full rabbit necessarily but I thought it would be easier for me to use on her as I've got more chance of keeping it in the right place. But I will have a think about that option as it could work, maybe I'll splash out and get both...

h0rnyhusband wrote:

Thanks both. I've certainly seen lots of positive comments regardind the Happy Rabbit 2, is the natural fairly easy to insert?

Depends on what your wife is used to. It's fairly girthy, but the silicone is smooth and doesn't demand tons of lube, though I find insertion definitely easier if I use some (unless I'm dripping wet already). So, insertion is not as easy as with the L'Amourose Denia (another great rabbit, though without fluttering ears), but a lot easier than with the FunFactory Stronic Eins (fun toy though not a rabbit at all).

By the way, I was going to suggest the same things as Lovebirds_x (Happy Rabbit 2 - don't have the Desire - or Rabbit Ears) when I saw she had me beaten to it.

Thanks Talia. I don't think girth is a problem but it depends on how hard the shaft is, I don't think she likes ones that are too firm.

Lovebirds_x - The Desire does look really good. Any particular benefits/drawbacks to the Happy?

The silicone is fairly firm in itself (though it's clearly not a thin layer over hard plastic like the Lelo Mona, and it's also a far cry from glass, but it's not squishy either), but there's quite a bit of give and flexibility in both shaft and rabbit ears.

For me the Happy Rabbit 2 has only two disadvantages, I'm quoting from my review:

"Be warned, though, that there is no way to reduce the vibrations - they start strong and you can make them faster, more varied or pulsating but not weaker."

"The one thing I dislike about the Happy Rabbit 2 is its control buttons. On the plus side they are easy to operate by feel (big button = big shaft, little button = little shaft - easy to remember). But they only operate in one direction, for cycling through all the possibilities.

And there's many for the main shaft. I would love to be able to switch between the first speed (constrant rumbling) and the ninth (or thereabouts - it's not always easy to know whether I've pressed the button enough to have switched modes) which is strong pulsations. But there's no easy way to do that. So the controls are the one weak point of this rabbit.

Otherwise it's a fabulous toy and excellent value for money - even at full price! (I didn't lightly make the comparisons with Lelo Mona and L'Amourose Denia - for me these three toys honestly are in the same category, quality-wise.)"

I'm so happy with the Happy Rabbit that I feel absolutely no need to buy the Desire, so I can't say anything about it. Comparisons will have to wait till the Desire is available as a freebie...

(Actually, if your rabbit purchase is not urgent, you can probably wait till the HR2 comes up again as a free gift - probably if you spend over £50. This sort of offer comes by e-mail, you'll have to sign up for the LH newsletter to get it.)

Thanks again Talia, very useful.

I already get the daily deals so I'll be keeping a close eye to see what comes up soon

Leaning towards the desire atm, but if a good offer comes up on the HR2 I may opt for that.

I would recommend the Tracey Cox rabbit as the silicone is very silky (I found the happy rabbit silicone to be draggy even with lube) and a good size. Here's my full review if you want to know more: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574&reviewid=96569#customer_reviews. I've also tried the denia and while the shaft vibrations are great, the ears were digging into me because of the shape, so I prefer the rosa (which is the same thing but without the ears).

I have both the Happy Rabbit 2 G spot rabbit and the LH dream rabbit, I love them both for totally different reasons!

The HR2 gave me the best G spot orgasm I have ever had, the ears can be trickier to angle as can the shaft as it's pretty big and can hurt if it hits my cervix, the ears are quite solid too.

I bought the LH Dream as I wanted a battery powered back up if the HR2 lost its charge and I was at my fella's house. This rabbit got me to squirt for the first time with my new man as the last time was pre kids and my eldest is in Junior school. I find the ears much easier to angle and pretty great!

Is there any reason you are sure you want a rabbit? If money is no object it's worth researching a Doxy, it's my new fave toy! Mains powered, incredible clitoral orgasms over and over that left me light headed and incoherent!! The other thing that everyone raves about on here is the We vibe Tango lipstick (it's next on my wish list)

If it doesn't nessecerally have to be a rabbit I'd highly recommend checking out the Tracey Cox supersex spot vibe. Its in the sale at £9:50 which is a steal! Im not a fan of battery powered toys, infact this is the only one i use It's super powerful and it would be relitively easy for you to position correctly.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12201

Also as your wife prefers the clit stimulation I think you'd maybe be better off with a clit vibe, saying that im not a huge fan of rabbits myself, or maybe I've just not found the right one yet! I totally agree have a think about the doxy which gem suggested, as you'd have no problems keeping it in possition and the power waw! 💜xx

Gem - The Doxy does look a bit daunting. Is it noisy?

Slinky binky - Thanks. At that price I think the spot vibe might be worth a purchase, even as an alternative to whatever main toy I buy her...

Reading about the Doxy has led me to the Desire Wand, I like the fact it's not quite as big as the Doxy and not having to worry about a cable is a real bonus, as is the fact it's waterproof. Reviews indicate it's very powerful, maybe not quite as powerful as a mains one but still very good compared to other toys, mainly because it rumbles as well as vibrating.

Any thoughts from anyone?

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I would recommend the Tracey Cox rabbit as the silicone is very silky (I found the happy rabbit silicone to be draggy even with lube) and a good size. Here's my full review if you want to know more: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574&reviewid=96569#customer_reviews. I've also tried the denia and while the shaft vibrations are great, the ears were digging into me because of the shape, so I prefer the rosa (which is the same thing but without the ears).

I can second the Tracey Cox Supersex rabbit. Although it wasn't a hit with me at first (I found it a bit squishy compared to my Rampant Rabbit), I have grown to love it. So much so, that it is permanently in my bedside drawer...😈

It is sleek and super smooth. You only need a tiny bit of water-based lube with it, and it glides a treat. It's USB rechargeable, which is fab. The ears are quite long. It is a bit on the buzzier side rather than rumbly, and sometimes in use I acccidentally switch it off by hitting the power button instead of the settings button. But meh, that's just me being too eager to please my beaver!

If you're not bothered by having the shaft for penetration, a great clit-only toy, (which is my favourite vibe), is the Tracey Cox Supersex wand.

I love using it for solo play, on its own, or with a dildo. And when I am with my OH, it helps me orgasm every time!

For the power I don't find it to be that noisy, we have used it with his teenage boys next door to us! It is big and weighty but the fact that it's not an insertable toy means that it's not intimidating, my fella said that its his favourite toy to use, the size means that it's easy to get get the right spot and the surrounding bits are stimulated too, I have it in purple and somehow that makes it not seem scary at all. We are new to BDSM and that means that my man doesn't really like anything that looks "too dark" if that makes sense? I have the FSOG wand and I struggle to orgasm with it but I just don't orgasm all that easily unfortunately.

Tracy cox rabbitt offers excellent stimulation and the shaft is not overly hard or large to insert.

The Happy Rabbit has strong ears but the shafts may be a bit big for her? I have to work up to using my happy rabbit most of the time by warming up with the TC rabbit first.

you may be right about the Happy rabbit, size isn't a problem really but I might need movement to position the ears.

The TC rabbit does sound good based on the reviews, it's a good price too.

Currently thinking of really treating her and getting the rabbit and a rechargeable wand, either the Desire or the Maia. I appreciate the rechargeable ones aren't as powerful as the mains ones but they will still be stronger than anything we've had before and the cordless feature is a real plus in my mind.

It sounds like you wife is a very lucky lady! 😍😍

Pleasure agree your wife's a very lucky lass 😀 It's lovely to see a guy being so thoughtful, generous, and putting the effort in.
Did you grab Tracey Cox clit vibe from the same? it's really powerful and i have so many toys but it's still a front runner 😃 and it's super cheap. I'm sure the sales finnished now but it's well worth the retail price if you didn't pick it up.
If you're going for the Tracey Cox rabbit it'd be worth going for the three for £75. You could get the Lovehoney wand (rave reviews) or if you arent interested in mains powered theres other options like the bunny ears, and you'd find something else. Its a great offer.
Also don't forget to find discount codes, There's some great ones floating around the net (got to love Google!)
I know what you mean about the cordless feature being a big plus, I'd never had any interest in mains powered but having so many toys and always wanting more combined with reading reviews made me realise I needed a mains powered wand in my life 😂😂 A friend actually got it he and it's the best pressie ever!. Since I got it my poor go-to lelo has been made redundant 😯
Anyway youve got some great options and ideas, please do keep us posted. Your wife is going to be a very happy bunny (forgive the pun!) 💜xx

Just a word of warning: The Doxy wand comes highly recommended (don't have it myself) but that does not mean that your OH will enjoy another wand just as much! The types of vibrations vary between toys, with most people preferring "rumbly vibrations" (there's threads on the subjet - and very few toys that have them).

I have the Bodywand Original (which I consider very similar to the LH magic wand) and whereas it must be classed as "powerful", I find the vibrations awful, itchy and annoying. In fact I am seriously thinking about sending it back because I just can't find a use for it (and it takes up such a lot of space in my toy chest): As a sex toy something that looks and sounds like a kitchen blender is a huge turnoff, and as a massager the vibrations rest itchy and annoying and nothing at all like a true massage from a human being.

Maybe it's time that your wife had a look at the various options and decided for herself... (she could always create a longish wishlist to keep some element of surprise regarding what exactly you'll buy for her)