Christian Grey tie.

mysteron wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Wow that is a really good fantasy. I like the idea of making her re-write the letter at the end of the session. I thought about doing something along the lines of that when she wearing her school girl outfit. Thought about with lines I could get her to write a essay. I have thought about using the tie tonight for tying her hands together.

That's easily solved. Wear the tie as part of your teachers attire. As far a I can remember most male teachers were required to wear one.

You could be a perry teacher and tie her hands with it perhaps to a chair and get your wicked way with her.

Or if you are into impact play a spank for every error in the essay.

the tie went down very well and was a suprise for her i did tie her up with it as well.

a teacher in a suit and tie is one i want to do. want a few more props and think how to play it all out. what is a perry teacher?

Ignore that it's the auto correction on this Tab.

It was suppose to say p e r v y teacher !![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

It's easy to do if both of you like impact play. A detention scenario would be easy to do.

Tie her to a desk and spank her arse.

For the desk you could use a table or if in the bedroom like we do use a clean D I Y workmate

To make it more comfortable for her place a cushion or pillow on top..

You naughty thing mysteron lol You seem to have a wonderful fullfiling relationship, that's great.

Ozz wrote:

You naughty thing mysteron lol You seem to have a wonderful fullfiling relationship, that's great.

It's the Mrs who is naughty as she is the one normally on the receiving end ! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Thought about using the table as a office and she gets called there for being trouble in class. Some impact play we do got the FSOG spanking paddle or a lovehoney flogger.

bondagegod wrote:

Thought about using the table as a office and she gets called there for being trouble in class. Some impact play we do got the FSOG spanking paddle or a lovehoney flogger.

That's good. To add a bit more spice let her choose and bring you the implement to punish her with by picking it up in her mouth as her hands will still be tied with your tie. It's all about dominance and you being the dominant.

But make sure all this type of play is within your normal boundaries and make sure you both know your safe words .Have fun but play safe !

Just got this item as I will be wearing it on Sunday when we have dinner.

It's a very long tie and found a Windsor knot works best with it ,to leave you with 2 reasonable lengths.

Fantastic is that what your wife brought you for valentines?

I've not had a reason to wear the tie with a suit yet for going out really can't wait till I can. Just be exciting because we would know what the tie means. Only wore it round home in sessions at the moment.

No its what I placed in her order to get the free postage. No the infamous pilot shorts will be there on Sunday !![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Ok. Hope you enjoy wearing the tie and which ever way the pilot shorts go hope you have a good night.

Cheers

At least I know the tie will do with the outfit.

You could always keep the tie on with the pilot shorts and use it as a tease item before tying your wife up of you do that kinda thing.

The tie will come in useful when we get back from the Valentines meal on Sunday night as I will have prepared the bedroom and a game of Tie and Tease set up ready.

The Pilot shorts I will probably wear underneath .I could probably use them to tease her later on in the game as I dare say some of the cards will be of that ilk .

I'm guessing there will be cards like that in the game which will be good for teasing.

bondagegod wrote:

I'm guessing there will be cards like that in the game which will be good for teasing.

If you have the game then p,ease don't tell me ! The cards are still sealed and I don't intend on looking at them when I set the game up.I know the tie will be useful in the game to replace the included restraint.

Looking forward to Sunday Evening as we can be naughty in the small hours as well as neither of us are in work on Monday.

No I haven't got the game I'm just guessing that what some cards would be like. That good none of you have got work Monday.

bondagegod wrote:

No I haven't got the game I'm just guessing that what some cards would be like. That good none of you have got work Monday.

Perhaps as well as I would be over the limit for driving. I think the acoholic drinks makes you a bit braver for these types of games. I know when we played Manogomy , some of the sctivities I don't think we would have done if it wasn't for the drink.

I didn't really have a drink when playing monogamy as think I would have been really merry the amount of times I kept landing on the square

bondagegod wrote:

I didn't really have a drink when playing monogamy as think I would have been really merry the amount of times I kept landing on the square

Lol

I know what you mean it can be a drink heavy game . We had to stop short of getting slewed !

Monogomay I suppose is a sexier version of "Passout" lol