Christian Grey tie.

After months of wanting to have the tie I finally got round to purchasing one. If going to go in with my wife lovehoney Christmas presents. It going be great adding the tie to use in our role play sessions but also can be used on a bondage session as a restrain. Would be sexy to wear when need to wear a suit and only the two of know what the tie means.

I agree its so innocent you could go out for a meal wearing it and then your OH would know what she is in for when you get back. Have naughty fun .

I have this tie and I love it. Wish my man wore suits. Love the thought of seeing him wearing it one day and knowing what that means x

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I have this tie and I love it. Wish my man wore suits. Love the thought of seeing him wearing it one day and knowing what that means x

You don't have to wear it with a suit though . It could be worn say with a sports jacket ( suit type jacket normally with leather patches on the elbow) White cotton shirt and Jeans. Thats how I normally go out .Sometimes with the addition of a waist coat as well .Unless I role play wearing a suit they are normally just used for business .

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

You don't have to wear it with a suit though . It could be worn say with a sports jacket ( suit type jacket normally with leather patches on the elbow) White cotton shirt and Jeans. Thats how I normally go out .Sometimes with the addition of a waist coat as well .Unless I role play wearing a suit they are normally just used for business .

Id love to see him dress like that. He wears tracksuit bottoms and tshirts every day though. He does look rather yummy in his work uniform and the tie would go with that. Perhaps I'll drop some hints..

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Id love to see him dress like that. He wears tracksuit bottoms and tshirts every day though. He does look rather yummy in his work uniform and the tie would go with that. Perhaps I'll drop some hints..

Hide his T shirts and track suit bottoms then ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Another idea Vanilla Kink

Its true to say that you ladies can wear almost anything which includes bits of a blokes wardrobe but feminised.

So get yourself the Christian Grey Tie and wear it when you go out with a smart blouse and skirt suit type set. Let your hubby go out in his normal attire then the penny might drop that you look fabulous and he looks like errr, well you know what I mean .Also if other people perhaps guys admire the way you look when you go out it will apply more pressure on him to change his way just for once in a while.

It worked with me with my Mrs but it was he other way around in our case .

mysteron wrote:

Its true to say that you ladies can wear almost anything which includes bits of a blokes wardrobe but feminised.

So get yourself the Christian Grey Tie and wear it when you go out with a smart blouse and skirt suit type set. Let your hubby go out in his normal attire then the penny might drop that you look fabulous and he looks like errr, well you know what I mean .Also if other people perhaps guys admire the way you look when you go out it will apply more pressure on him to change his way just for once in a while.

Every time we go out I look over dressed compared to him already :/ he did say he wanted a role play outfit so maybe I will just buy him some smart clothes and say that's my kind of role play outfit! I suppose in the mean time I could wear just the tie with some nice panties and suspenders. I'm sure he would like that :)

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Hide his T shirts and track suit bottoms then ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Haha if I did that he would only have boxers and socks left!

I don't need to wear suits a lot part from weddings and the usual events. Now got the tie want to wear it during role play as my wife loves me in a suit.

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Every time we go out I look over dressed compared to him already :/ he did say he wanted a role play outfit so maybe I will just buy him some smart clothes and say that's my kind of role play outfit! I suppose in the mean time I could wear just the tie with some nice panties and suspenders. I'm sure he would like that :)

Ah there you are if you are into roleplaying. Then James Bond( complete with Christian Grey Tie) meets Pussy Galore .![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

God I love that tie, love the movies more! One of my little fantasies, removing that tie after a long day at his office. Then draping it round my neck, letting it fall about my breasts mmmmm nice!

Please keep enjoying that tie... yum yum

I havn't got one of thse myself yet. I think I must get one as it would be easy to incorporae into my normal wardrobe.

Have that tie, have worn it to work, and it might feature in my avatar on here...

FlyingSmurf wrote:

Have that tie, have worn it to work, and it might feature in my avatar on here...

How come you were on my friends and then you were'nt! Odd!! Is it the tie I see already in this avi?

Sexy 50 ties..love em

Going wear the tie tonight for the first time will be a surprise for my wife. Just got to think of what role play to do. She loves me in a suit so will be wearing with that.

bondagegod wrote:

Going wear the tie tonight for the first time will be a surprise for my wife. Just got to think of what role play to do. She loves me in a suit so will be wearing with that.

Funnily enough I had a business meet with my secretary and wasn't too happy with a latter that she reworded. I was quite mad with her and tied her hands together with the tie and then to a chair bent over a desk . I then raised her skirt and spanked her with a riding crop and finishing her off I took her from the rear. She then did the letter again exactly as I worded it .![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Wow that is a really good fantasy. I like the idea of making her re-write the letter at the end of the session. I thought about doing something along the lines of that when she wearing her school girl outfit. Thought about with lines I could get her to write a essay. I have thought about using the tie tonight for tying her hands together.

bondagegod wrote:

Wow that is a really good fantasy. I like the idea of making her re-write the letter at the end of the session. I thought about doing something along the lines of that when she wearing her school girl outfit. Thought about with lines I could get her to write a essay. I have thought about using the tie tonight for tying her hands together.

That's easily solved. Wear the tie as part of your teachers attire. As far a I can remember most male teachers were required to wear one.

You could be a perry teacher and tie her hands with it perhaps to a chair and get your wicked way with her.

Or if you are into impact play a spank for every error in the essay.

God I love that tie!