Christmas Eve

So what sexy outfits is everyone wesring tonight
I have my short tartan skirt with chrochles knickers peep hole bra in red and red stockings with a white blouse finished with high heels

7 Likes

That sounds so sexy.

We are going to a party tonight. I have made my husband put on his stainless steel scrotum ring and thong. I’ve got my black stockings and matching red thong and quarter cup bra under my Christmasy dress. The party will really start when we get home. :santa::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@AWB1955
Last night I had a miss slutty Santa costume but I did not wear the matching knickers just white suspender belt and white stockings- it went down a treat

Tonight I’m going to dominate so will be wet look short skirt and bra with black stockings/ suspenders and he is getting a good spanking and perhaps my big dildo inside him if he is lucky :stockings:

5 Likes

Boring boxers tonight…but just wait for tomorrow night when all the guests have gone…:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@batjamboree that sounds so slutty i hope you had a great time mine is to come tonight pussy trimmed ready for a good :tongue: and the give him a good ride

2 Likes

All sounds awesome. I’ll just be lying naked no action for me tonight.

Pj bottoms and a hoodie tonight for me. On the sofa with COVID.

Merry Christmas :joy:

@AWB1955 I wasn’t sure to begin with, but now Mrs H has just passed me a pair of her black lace, crotchless knickers ……:shushing_face:

1 Like

No sexy outfits here on Christmas Eve. We have WAY TOO MANY kids…but I guess that’s the results of years’ worth of sex. :rofl: And one of my partners just showed off a positive pregnancy test this week, so we’re getting another present. :gift:

Its almost midnight, and even the teenagers are finally in bed. And the adults…we don’t have much energy. Not even me. I have to start slow-cooking some of the dishes for Christmas dinner tomorrow morning already. I’ll probably get a quickie before I finally curl up for the night.

Some very sexy outfits being worn @Love_Stud_Too, @batjamboree , @AWB1955 it sounds like you are all in for a great evening. x

1 Like

I wore a bow, it was red :grin:

1 Like

I just got my slouchy lounge wear on haha :rofl:

1 Like