Christmas gifts!

Yay first ever post! Hi everyone ,I do a naughty Christmas stocking for my BF every Christmas , I was wondering if you guys do something similar, if so what are you getting them for Christmas this year? So far on my list I have;

1. Big bottle of liquid silk

I heard wonderful things about this, the water-based lubes we’ve tried so far haven’t been great (sticky, cold, runny and not to mention the horrid reactions) hopefully this will be different.

2. Durex Love condoms

The heart devil on the packet looks cute and I think they are even thinner then the feather lights I buy

3. Tracy cox Bondage tape

I have those furry cuffs already but they can get uncomfortable sometimes, this looks so much better to use! Also the small cuffs meant only I could wear them so this tape gives me the option to finally tie up BF! The cuffs were originally bought as a gag gift by me but I found that it was exciting to be tied up a bit (much to the surprise of my boyfriend) so I hope he likes this!

4. Earthly body trio candle set (for dripping and massages)

Not sure if I want massage or the edible set yet, leaning towards the massage set only because the reviews said the edible candle wax wasn’t that tasty.

5. Flirt lover’s doggy style position strap

This will be the big surprise for him since we both really enjoy the doggy position. If anyone has tried it, does it really do the trick? I think he’ll really like this.

6. I’m also considering this too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19431 because the Ann summers equivalent I bought recently wasn’t that great and was too expensive for what it was IMO. I’ll send it back and get this one if I can get a refund. I just think it’s so cute!

I can’t wait to buy all this but I’m kinda waiting on a 10% voucher to appear online first. Has anyone seen one yet? It would help because this is the most expensive list I’ve done ^_^.

MissManners wrote:

Yay first ever post! Hi everyone ,I do a naughty Christmas stocking for my BF every Christmas , I was wondering if you guys do something similar, if so what are you getting them for Christmas this year? So far on my list I have;

1. Big bottle of liquid silk

I heard wonderful things about this, the water-based lubes we’ve tried so far haven’t been great (sticky, cold, runny and not to mention the horrid reactions) hopefully this will be different.

2. Durex Love condoms

The heart devil on the packet looks cute and I think they are even thinner then the feather lights I buy

3. Tracy cox Bondage tape

I have those furry cuffs already but they can get uncomfortable sometimes, this looks so much better to use! Also the small cuffs meant only I could wear them so this tape gives me the option to finally tie up BF! The cuffs were originally bought as a gag gift by me but I found that it was exciting to be tied up a bit (much to the surprise of my boyfriend) so I hope he likes this!

4. Earthly body trio candle set (for dripping and massages)

Not sure if I want massage or the edible set yet, leaning towards the massage set only because the reviews said the edible candle wax wasn’t that tasty.

This will be the big surprise for him since we both really enjoy the doggy position. If anyone has tried it, does it really do the trick? I think he’ll really like this.

6. I’m also considering this too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19431 because the Ann summers equivalent I bought recently wasn’t that great and was too expensive for what it was IMO. I’ll send it back and get this one if I can get a refund. I just think it’s so cute!

I can’t wait to buy all this but I’m kinda waiting on a 10% voucher to appear online first. Has anyone seen one yet? It would help because this is the most expensive list I’ve done ^_^.

*cough* Ann summers do that cheaper, check the sale.

I know they ran out of them online (sad face) I'm going to check a store nearby and see if they have any left, if not I don't mind paying a bit extra.

I have things for Ad!

Can't tell you though....

Well there are special websites that give out codes; sometimes they have a 10% off lovehoney code that anyone can use. Right now they are only listing deals, the last 10% off voucher was given out August to October, since its late November now I was hoping another one would appear soon. My last purchase from lovehoney was a while ago so I don’t have a code on me.

MissManners wrote:

There's a Christmas voucher code that I've just been given the OK to share with the forum. It gives you 10% off when you spend £25 or more (so you'll be able to use it, based on your Christmas list).

Go to: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/voucher

Type in code: SEXYGIFTS

Enjoy! External Media

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

*cough* Ann summers do that cheaper, check the sale.

*cough harder and longer* and they're out of stock....

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

MissManners wrote:

There's a Christmas voucher code that I've just been given the OK to share with the forum. It gives you 10% off when you spend £25 or more (so you'll be able to use it, based on your Christmas list).

Go to: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/voucher

Type in code: SEXYGIFTS

Enjoy! External Media

Yay!

Boo! (No intended buys)

Damn.

*Offers Soothers and Tunes to the poor people*

Yay, thanks Alice!!! xxx

I wanted to make a sexy stocking for the fella but it'll have to be a little one due to lack of funds lol

I'm sure you Oh will love his surprise Miss Manners and YAY to Alice for the code :)

Thanks so much Alice!!!

I think I have decided.. I'm just hoping things don't get out of stock before I make that big purchase.

On my list are: 250ml Liquid Silk, Tenga Black Fliphole (I hope this doesn't run out of stock- the 1 per customer limit is a little helpful), Clear Head Honcho (£14.99 version) and the TC Supersex Stroker.

Yes, all for my OH. =]

xXx

I've never gotten a boyfriend anything naughty for christmas, If I buy something like that for christmas it's usually for me, hehe.

This year though I am getting these http://www.edibleanus.com/ for stocking stuffers for family and friends. They are so tasty. I've had them before, given to me as a gag birthday pesent, which turned into a not so gag because I thought they were brilliant. I think on a lot of levels they could be considered naughty, because eating an anus made of chocolate makes you feel good, and not right, all at the same time.

I got my fella a tracey cox stroker and a tenga egg as stocking fillers last year. I tend to buy him a few strokers and bits throughout the year anyway though x