Christmas is over! What next? Valentine's Day 💓💓💓

Hello all, 

Now the festivities of Christmas and the holidays are over, we are thinking and planning Valentines! 😍😍😍😍

Guess most of you are too... Whether it be with your OH or a favourite toy, we hope to add some magic to this occasion with our new subscription service.

That's right...Subscription service at Lovehoney. You asked we delivered.

Some of you will have been super lucky and grabbed the Year Of Orgasms Subscription (that sold out super fast).

Well, we now have a special Valentines one up for grabs. 

It's the 3 Months of Orgasms - Valentine's Day Sex Toy Subscription

![](upload://1tlKbBbXQeCV3gJNgSHzN93Hv9B.gif)

💝 💝 💝 Pre-order now.  Quick, before they all get snapped up!💝💝💝

I've been looking at this! Looks exciting :)

I know the contents are, of course, a surprise... but can you tell us if this subscription will be the same or different from the next few months of the Year of Orgasms subscription? As in, is there any point subscribing to both, or would you just get the same toys duplicated in each?

Thank you :)

I may have to convince my partner we don’t need a food shop next week to get one of these bundles! Excellent deal 😍 and with valentines just around the corner it’s so hard to resist!

Covered in bees wrote:

I know the contents are, of course, a surprise... but can you tell us if this subscription will be the same or different from the next few months of the Year of Orgasms subscription? As in, is there any point subscribing to both, or would you just get the same toys duplicated in each?

They are not the same ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Good idea! I don’t think I can justify both but enjoy to those getting this one 😁

Stunning idea and a great price. Sadly I don't have the money but some of you are going to get some really great toys at fantastic prices. Happy times ahead

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Covered in bees wrote:

They are not the same ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Thanks, Leanne. I don't really know why I asked as I can't afford both, but you've satisfied my curiosity haha! I hope some of the people who were sad to miss out on the Year of Orgasms manage to nab this new Valentine subscription! 👍

Awesome, love surprises!

Hopefully this will be running till end of month. Skint till then x

What a great idea, was so sad to miss out on the year of orgasms, the email went into my spam folder and was sold out by the time I realised :(

Awesome!

I signed up to a year of orgasms and i can assure you the first month did not disappoint!!!

Great idea for Valentines day surprise, just ordered ours :)

This sound good. I was wondering if LH had done a lingerie offer like this before if they've thought about it?

Megan's post sounded really fun https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2017/10/11/i-wore-sexy-underwear-every-day-and-this-is-what-i-found/

нинаnin wrote:

This sound good. I was wondering if LH had done a lingerie offer like this before if they've thought about it?

Megan's post sounded really fun https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2017/10/11/i-wore-sexy-underwear-every-day-and-this-is-what-i-found/

Thanks for the suggestion, as it is a new venture for us you never know what may be around the corner in regards to subscription services we offer :) 

The subscription stuff is a really good idea! It would be even better if the payment could be split over the period of the subscription though! I'm sure that it was considered at the time but wasn't feasible which is a shame, but still - great work :)

Just treated both of us to this present 😍😍😍

Leanne - great idea - let’s hope the suprizes are good - will keep you updated on how it goes