Christmas/January sales

For the past couple of years myself and mrstoysrus would have a little shopping spree around the Christmas period due to a bonus I would get at work (although o have changed jobs this year so no bonus, it’ll be a smaller shopping spree)
Do you lot have any lovehoney traditions? Like buying every birthday/anniversary? Spending tax rebates etc?

3 Likes

Have you decided what you’re buying this year?

No - but I feel like I should start!

When unlimited was a 40% discount off everything I used to go for a Birthday splurge then. Otherwise, it tends to be more keep an eye on anything I’m interested in and look out for sales on those items.

4 Likes

Wife always buys some mucky lingerie and / or a new bondage toy for my birthday!

3 Likes

Weirdly I don’t think I’ve any spending traditions other than saving up for some allusive thing I yet haven’t discovered haha :joy:

Not yet, we normally sit down with a few drinks over the Xmas period and spend a few hours looking on the lovehoney website and see what tickles our fancy, I personally would like to buy either a double ender or something huge! I do like seeing things stretched! But again, this is something we will sit down and choose together, doing this over the past couple of years we have brought toys we wouldn’t have thought about before, some turned out amazing and are used lots, some not so much

1 Like