Christmas Shopping

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all well.

Just out of curiosity... what christmas presents are you getting this year for yourself/others? Finished yet? :D

x

Not started! Sister wants a charm for her bracelet but shes being very difficult! Shes said to me and mum thats all she wants but trouble is she wont say which charm she wants! Added on to that the pandora shop in town is quite small so can guarentee me and mum will pick out identical ones! So mums going saturday then will let me know what she picked so i can go in next week and get something different!

My sister and i usually buy our parents a gift from us both. No idea for mum this year though as she wont let on what she likes. Usually she has no problem! Probably be perfume. Dad is easy as he dislikes xmas but is happy with booze and chocolate!

The easiest one to buy for is my dog. Hes happy with anything that squeaks and has stuffing in so he can make a mess. We have in the past spend lots on kong stuffed toys for their durability. Now we have learnt that our dog can chew through anything so its better to buy him 5 cheap toys than one expensive one! He has two so far but i expect he will finish with about 5 and then a few edible presents. He loves unwrapping them too. Last year he got carried away and started unwrapping everyone elses presents too!

My husband says he doesnt want anything and im rubbish at buying him gifts. We have had several LH deliveries lately, all for xmas but all used already. So technically we have both had our presents early!

How about you? I bet working at LH youre half tempted to just do your xmas shopping at work. Not sure how well that would go down with most of the recipients though!

Pandora charms are wonderful! There are litle christmas ones so maybe have a look at those?

That is so cute with your dog! I have a dog and a cat, and wrap up there presents.. but my dog knows there is something for him so won't stop barking until he gets it lol!

I am going okay at the moment.. haha not really funnily enough! I am the same, got my partner a few little LH goodies but nobody else can really fit in the bill. At least online shopping exists! :D

I bought this for my husband for xmas (after we decided not to buy presents :p) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17044

hopefully it will go down well! Also bought a few bits in the 3 for £10 bit, although two of them are for me!

My dog gets spoilt rotten at xmas, and all times really! We got him from a shelter so all i think is how he was mistreated and abused so i overdo things! His birthday is xmas eve so he gets presents then too!

JM88 wrote:

I bought this for my husband for xmas (after we decided not to buy presents :p) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17044

hopefully it will go down well! Also bought a few bits in the 3 for £10 bit, although two of them are for me!

My dog gets spoilt rotten at xmas, and all times really! We got him from a shelter so all i think is how he was mistreated and abused so i overdo things! His birthday is xmas eve so he gets presents then too!

So you caved in? :D I hope there's nothing you want too much next week! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Ha yeah i caved in because i was worried about them selling out lol im a complete panic buyer!

im lucky though because im getting the wand soon to test and we are going to buy attachments for it but im waiting until either the attachments are dotd or theres something i want in deal of the week and then i will order them :)

This year is a no go :( Funds are very tight, bought my 2 kids a couple of things and my parents but that is all :(

I'm making a Christmas bundle for myself as a wish list that I'll buy closer to the day :3 But I keep being naughty and buying one item off every now and again!

I got this for my boyfriend http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16558 its his first toy so just wanted to get something small to see if he likes it. I got him a board game too. I got my mum bath stuff and the rest of my family books. I'm all done, just waiting for the game to arrive!

I'm at a big craft show this weekend, so I'll probably buy and trade gifts with other people displaying their art. My besties will both get a nice journal and a personalized handmade item, and I'll make some memory locket charms for my mum and grandma (supplies are on their way!). My OH will probably get something simple and practical. Sadly, he's not into sex toys like I am (otherwise I would get him a little something from LH). And me? Depending if the craft show goes well, I'll either get me a new luxury vibe or something that's not as luxury, but is on my wishlist ever since I joined LH :)