Circumcised or foreskin

I have heard that in some countries ( like america) that unless you are cut as they put i,t then they will not have intercoarse with you. My OH loves my foreskin. She say's its like unwrapping a present as she make my erection grow , it folds back and reveals the head. Also makes HJ's easier. I know that a lot of Americans think it cant be clean if it's not cut. How sad and uninformed or is it religious? What thoughts all? would like to esp. hear from the ladies.

In my personal opinion, once you've "had" circumsised, it becomes your preference.

No offence to anyone, I just much prefer it being circumsised.

2 Likes

Foreskin all the way!

I've only been with one man who was circumcised and I didn't really like it, in my view foreskin is more natural also.

My OH say she like the extra bit of skin, but when it's hard she thinks they all look the same.

1 Like

I know most doctors get their boys circumcised because it is a lot easier to keep clean. It's not just the USA where this is more common, I find the UK to be the different country in NOT having a lot of circumcisions in the guys I know!

I actually prefer circumcised and I'd say 70-80% of the men I have been with have been circumcised (none of them British) but my current partner is uncircumcised. I don't mind because he has a very nice looking willy and keeps himself very clean and it's lovely :).also more sensitive apparently! I wouldn't refuse to sleep with someone with a foreskin, but I may refuse to give oral depending on what it was like down there. Xx

MrsMcX wrote:

In my personal opinion, once you've "had" circumsised, it becomes your preference.

No offence to anyone, I just much prefer it being circumsised.

No offence taken at all. That is what is so good about LH forum, I asked for your opion and you have given it. thank you.

I watched something a while ago, and while this information is probably not accurate (I am just remembering what i read, and considering my memory is soooo crap)

I think it was to do with the transmission of an STD in africa. One village, who circumsised the boys at an early age, had a LOT lower transmission rate of this virus, when compared to the village one mile (or something) up the road. They worked out it was something to do with the cells in the foreskin, harbouring this virus, whereas the circumsised village had barely any reports of this virus. Wish i could remember what it was I watched now. Cant even remember the virus, or the figures.

Anyway, my preference is uncut. I have experienced a circumsised guy, and I found it awkward to give him handjobs, I always felt I was going to hurt him as there was nothing to "slide" with. :S My partner is going to be circumsises soon, due to phimosis. I guess I will have to get used to it, as will be obviously!

All of my partners have been uncut so I can't really speak from experience. However, with a foreskin I find it much easier to give my partner manual stimulation without lube - I think cut men must find it very uncomfortable to masturbate without lube.

I also think it's quite silly to consider it more hygienic when cut, You still need to bathe and take good care of it because it's almost like having a wound, there is always going to be that small incision that could possibly get infected. But as for men who haven't been circumcised, I believe the foreskin does protect from dirt and infections getting in - that and every man I have known has always been deadly serious about keeping their twig and berries clean! (But that doesn't mean they need to clean it less than the circumcised male)

But hey, if it was unhygienic or not supposed to be there, they wouldn't be born with it! So why mess with what's already perfect? :-)

3 Likes

MissChar wrote:

I know most doctors get their boys circumcised because it is a lot easier to keep clean. It's not just the USA where this is more common, I find the UK to be the different country in NOT having a lot of circumcisions in the guys I know!

I actually prefer circumcised and I'd say 70-80% of the men I have been with have been circumcised (none of them British) but my current partner is uncircumcised. I don't mind because he has a very nice looking willy and keeps himself very clean and it's lovely :).also more sensitive apparently! I wouldn't refuse to sleep with someone with a foreskin, but I may refuse to give oral depending on what it was like down there. Xx

Misschar you are so good, I have a freind ( I really do) who's perants had him cut but not his baby brother. His baby brother Nikenamed him leather head. However the point is they are close and open. When having a bloke chat over a pint they had compaired. The older brother really felt that he had got very desensatised.

It might have something to do with medical issues, one of my children are circumsised because the foreskin didn't develop properly in the womb.

I agree with mrs Mcx, my current partner is circumcised and I honestly really wouldn't want to go back to anybody uncircumcised.
I find his penis much more attractive to look at, I've never found a penis an attractive thing before (no offence to anyone uncircumcised but genitals just aren't that attractive I don't think lol) but I really do think his looks great.
I did at first worry about giving him hand-jobs so was very gentle with him and I still even now won't wank him without lube whereas he doesn't use anything!

2 Likes

I have an uncut which because I'm clean remains clean. Think the hygienic point is a load of rubbish. Bad Personal hygiene makes for a dirty cock not a bit of foreskin. It's just a jumper for my penis. Also I couldn't imagine having a wank with a cut cock. It's quite nice without lube having your foreskin rolling back and forth over your most sensitive bit.

1 Like

Fluffbags wrote:

I watched something a while ago, and while this information is probably not accurate (I am just remembering what i read, and considering my memory is soooo crap)

I think it was to do with the transmission of an STD in africa. One village, who circumsised the boys at an early age, had a LOT lower transmission rate of this virus, when compared to the village one mile (or something) up the road. They worked out it was something to do with the cells in the foreskin, harbouring this virus, whereas the circumsised village had barely any reports of this virus. Wish i could remember what it was I watched now. Cant even remember the virus, or the figures.

Anyway, my preference is uncut. I have experienced a circumsised guy, and I found it awkward to give him handjobs, I always felt I was going to hurt him as there was nothing to "slide" with. :S My partner is going to be circumsises soon, due to phimosis. I guess I will have to get used to it, as will be obviously!

It is HIV and your memory is execellent. The maps were over lapped for cut tribes and hiv infected tribes and they nearly perfectly matched. How ever this is due to poor sanitation and poor personal hygiene. Allso if you could see how they do circumcision in these area's you would not wish it on your dog. Its as bad as Female circumcision in Somalia. Iam of my band wagon know and we are talking about modern western countries where we have a choice

My Oh is circumsised, and I don't use any lubricant with him, I've never had to either. I like that it desensitises the head, longer play time :)

1 Like

I consider myself to have a nice looking cock. I'm Stuburns on fetlife so go have a look at an uncut cock. I would say it looks better than a cut one. But again it's prob what you are used to. Think whatever is put in front of you will do as long as it's clean

Stuburns wrote:

I consider myself to have a nice looking cock. I'm Stuburns on fetlife so go have a look at an uncut cock. I would say it looks better than a cut one. But again it's prob what you are used to. Think whatever is put in front of you will do as long as it's clean

I agre. I think once you connect with someone, you find them attractive as they are, obviously. So you love their bits because they are theirs. You love them warts and all.

I should prob rephrase that last sentence bahaha

MandiVonSweiss wrote:

All of my partners have been uncut so I can't really speak from experience. However, with a foreskin I find it much easier to give my partner manual stimulation without lube - I think cut men must find it very uncomfortable to masturbate without lube.

I also think it's quite silly to consider it more hygienic when cut, You still need to bathe and take good care of it because it's almost like having a wound, there is always going to be that small incision that could possibly get infected. But as for men who haven't been circumcised, I believe the foreskin does protect from dirt and infections getting in - that and every man I have known has always been deadly serious about keeping their twig and berries clean! (But that doesn't mean they need to clean it less than the circumcised male)

But hey, if it was unhygienic or not supposed to be there, they wouldn't be born with it! So why mess with what's already perfect? :-)

Lol. Twig and berries. will start a thread for Genital names.

GG, Don't get me started - My OH would have a complete abundance. Seeing as he calls his "Johnson" when his name is Jonathan lmao

MandiVonSweiss wrote:

GG, Don't get me started - My OH would have a complete abundance. Seeing as he calls his "Johnson" when his name is Jonathan lmao

Too late thread started go put them all on you mad me laugh out loud.

can i have a pretty pink one hee hee i think they are both ugly looking but if i had to choose foreskin for me :)