Cleaning butt plugs

Hi guys, just after some advice about butt plugs - the best way to clean them!! :grin:

2 Likes

Lick it clean !!! Lol :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Start by using soap and water and then dry, before cleaning with lovehoney hygienic toy spray and wipes.

4 Likes

I use some antibacterial hand wash and warm water plus some Lovehoney toy cleaner if needed

3 Likes

I put a condom on them beforehand. Never any problem after that. Maybe hand soap and water, but only if it gets extra schmutzy.

1 Like

I just soap and water mine

I use anti bac soap and water then spritz with the LH toy cleaner, leave it a minute then rub and rinse.
The LH fresh toy cleaner is not a disinfectant, not sure really what it actually does but I use it anyway :person_shrugging:

Toy cleaner currently 10% off.

1 Like

@JoCat thank you I have removed the word disinfectant from my post, you are correct LH toy spray is a hygienic spritz.

1 Like

It depends on the material! Generally strong water pressure rinse first then antibacterial soap. If you’re using pure silicone, stainless steel or glass plugs you can boil them. I’m a bit anal about cleanliness (hehe) so for plugs I usually do a strong cleaning routine. Don’t boil anything with a motor though, vibrating plugs have to stay out of that heat. If you aren’t a fan of the cleaning process using a condom over your plugs can help.

1 Like

just soap and water. I have been told dish soap is the best for this

What i do is I tend to use soap and water, rinse. And then I use a sex toy cleaner and rinse.

1 Like

Like some others have said, just anti-bacterial hand soap and warm water. Quick, easy, and good to go.

1 Like

Dishwasher is great you can also use Milton found in the baby isile used for babies bottles etc

1 Like

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! :kissing_closed_eyes: