Clit clamp placing and positioning tips

Today this clit clamp arrived: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16974

I decided to get this one as I had already tried the vegan fresh nipple huggers and they worked very well. but I'm been trying for over 30mins to put this clit clamp on, read a few suggestions for similar looped clamps, and even tightened and loosened the hook a few times... I still can't get it on and stay there. I thought it was working a moment ago but them as soon as any preasure was applied to the area it came off.

Sorry getting a little frustrated now, and thought I'd ask if anyone has any tips?

Hmmm... I had problems few first times as well, but I have different one. have you try to remove some of the natural lublication before applying? That helped me. Also I had to find a stable point with the pressure I needed to have it stay in place. If there is a lot of pressure it can still fall off, but does stay on most of the time without problems.

Laveila wrote:

Hmmm... I had problems few first times as well, but I have different one. have you try to remove some of the natural lublication before applying? That helped me. Also I had to find a stable point with the pressure I needed to have it stay in place. If there is a lot of pressure it can still fall off, but does stay on most of the time without problems.

yep tried this, didn't seem to work :/

I'm going to leave it for tonight now and try it again tomorrow. Really wasn't expecting it to be this tricky to use.

Make sure your clit is really really aroused and stimulated? This one looks different from what I have

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17266

I had the same problem with one I had, it just gradually sliped and pinged off. Sorry can't help.

sharry wrote:

I had the same problem with one I had, it just gradually sliped and pinged off. Sorry can't help.

it's not even gradually slipping off, I've tried again and it appeared on but it wasn't really. I'm now wishing I got the one in Laveila's post.... I will keep trying a few more times.

Laveila wrote:

Make sure your clit is really really aroused and stimulated? This one looks different from what I have

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17266

Yep made sure each time, even tried once when it wasn't in hope that it might stay in place, no luck so far...

I really liked it, although I did not dare to use it recently, because of the trouble with trush. And still cannot try it again, not until my lady bits are fine

I have decided to give up on it, it just doesn't want to seem to work for me. it's a shame as the beads matched the nipple huggers and I rather liked the idea of then matching, I must seem strange.

I am sorry to hear it, this has similar design in terms how it fits: Cleopatra's Pleasure Clip&reviewpage=2

maybe read the reviews there?

Laveila wrote:

I am sorry to hear it, this has similar design in terms how it fits: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2369&reviewpage=2

maybe read the reviews there?

I have done already though thank you for posting. I think really with the one I have there isn't much to actually clip onto you clit, where ass that one there's two bars before the loop whhich people have seemed to use to clip round their clits rather than mine which really only has the loop. If that makes sense?

Yeah, I guess so. I think this one would also be easier to use. I think you can post a review if there was a problem with it working as a clit clamp. May be useful for others looking at it.

Laveila wrote:

Yeah, I guess so. I think this one would also be easier to use. I think you can post a review if there was a problem with it working as a clit clamp. May be useful for others looking at it.

I think that's a good idea. I'm contacted customer services for abvise about the product in hope that they might know what I'm doing wrong, I know it's a bit random asking but it's really bugging me.... First toy to ever annoy me really.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Laveila wrote:

I think that's a good idea. I'm contacted customer services for abvise about the product in hope that they might know what I'm doing wrong, I know it's a bit random asking but it's really bugging me.... First toy to ever annoy me really.

Good idea, they may know. And if not, you can return it I guess and in this case review it, as the item did not work for you. If its hard to position, it seems it may be harder to place. It seems with the one I linked as well.

I am bothered with one right now, so I know the feeling.

Well they have offered to send me a replacement, though I've asked if it can be something else other than a clit clamp. I would like to try a different one at some point but right now this one has gotten to me that much I don't want to try another type so soon and then find similar problems. Hopefully this will be ok with them.

It's still helpful Aa so thank you. Yeah I've asked for something in the sale and will be getting a clit clamp when I'm a little less annoyed with this one not working. I probably will go for one similar to what Laveila and you have, I wouldn't go for a nipple combo as my nipples are far too sensative for clamps.

Glad you're getting on with your new clamp.

Yes, you need glue for the one I have to stop the pads going of, but its a minor problem, considering the solution is easy for it. I do like a lot, how you can adjust it to the right pressure. Unfortunately mine has not been out for a while due to my thrush problem, but I do miss it. It can sometimes slip off if you like it more loose, especially if there is a pressure on it. But used it with vibrator while on and it was in place. And great thing is the adjustability, so you get only as much pressure as you want. I was new to sex toys but wanted to try this and that one looked like good introduction to clit clamps (and the beads are pretty).