Clit clamp

Yes, i have. I can whole heartedly recommend them, i have These and they feel really good used on the clit (just dont pinch the bulb too hard obviously, as they can be quite fierce. )
Not the same sensation as clamps obviously, but worth a go

2 Likes

Aaaaand adding to basket! :wink: weā€™re going to Cornwall in a couple of weeks for a dirty weekend - reckon if you keep your window open youā€™ll be able to hear us wherever you are!

2 Likes

Hubby is ordering these suckers for us to try :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Cupc8kes they look like a lot of fun. Let us know how you guys get on with them

1 Like

Lube round the bottoms, it makes a better seal. Use them on your nipples first to get used to how much to squeeze them, nipples are alot more forgiving about getting the pressure wrong. Like clamps, Dont leave them on too long (10min at a time). (Half the fun is how sensitive everything is after to be honest)
Iā€™ll keep my ear out :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh! Iā€™d buy some of those @PleasureDrone . I didnā€™t know that clover clamps got tighter when you pulled on them though :woman_facepalming:, I might have to get myself a pair.
@Green_Eyed_Girl - would you mind telling me how wide the opening is on those suckers?
@NewSpark I have these suckers and they are great, not particularly strong but good for a first pair. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bondage/nipple-clitoral-toys/nipple-suckers-pumps/p/basics-nipple-pump-set-6-piece/a29864g58028.html
My clit is way too sensitive for using clamps. I have started playing around with them on my labia though and that feels quite good, itā€™s rather tricky when Iā€™ve been using lube and I havenā€™t quite got the hang of it yet - I need a bit more practice :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Iā€™ve seen a harness that has nipple and labia clamps attached to it - very tempted at the moment!

1 Like

2.5cm

1 Like

@Kitty-Cat01 that harness sounds amazing!!

1 Like

This one? ive been looking at that too, it looks good

1 Like

Thatā€™s the one! It looks amazing :drooling_face: Not sure my OH would approve though and itā€™s not going to be very discrete.

1 Like

Wow! Weā€™ll be ordering one of those when itā€™s back in stock!

This is the whole harness section. Theres some good stuff in there and some are currently reduced. I keep drooling over This one :heart_eyes: so pretty

Couple of other things in the store have labia + nipple clamps too by the way.

1 Like

My ex used to use an ice cube on her clit, yes ice cube. She said it would shrink it some as well as temporarily numb it. She would then towel it off, put clamp on & after it warmed up & aroused/swollen it stayed on. My tongue was used for cuddle warmth lol

2 Likes

Sorry to slightly hijack the thread, clit / nipple clamps are the ONE thing that I find quite hot that my wife doesnā€™t fancy. Any tips on getting her interested? Has anyone else been reluctant to give them a go but then had a crack? What got you in the mood to try them?

I should say that I am not looking to push her to do stuff she doesnā€™t want to, we try a fair bit and some of it becomes quite regular and other things donā€™t do much so we never revisit them, but she doesnā€™t even want to try clamps.

I canā€™t figure it out because we are both pretty easy going normally but Iā€™ve hit a brick wall with clamps.

Do you know why she isnā€™t interested in them? Is it the thought of the pain, the idea generally, the look of them, something else?

Generally though, would she let you lightly squeeze her nipples/clit with your fingers? That could be a place to start

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Kinkymira blog

Maybe nipple suckers are the way forward? Bit less intimidating than clamps. Have you suggested that she could use them on you first?

1 Like