Clit clamp

Hi, has anyone successfully used a clit clamp? Always find it difficult to get it to stay on even on the firmest setting. Lube and or general wetness not our friend in this situation! Any suggestions??

We tried one many years ago but we found it difficult to position and also difficult to find the correct balance between staying in place and not being painful.

2 Likes

Same, nipple clamps work perfectly but getting the balance right for the clit is still eluding us! End up using the third clamp on her vulva or on one of my nipples

I have the same issue, I can’t get it to stay in place and the clit is far too sensitive.

1 Like

We’ve just ordered a set of the sliding clamps (rather than croc style ones we currently have) which we hope might be more successful and easier to adjust

I have both types, the sliding ones (i have the shades of grey set) seem to stay on better for me

1 Like

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl , you’ve been there for all my questions today :grin:

:laughing: Sorry dude, im restless, bored and stuck on sofa due to being exhausted (worst combo ever by the way)

2 Likes

I can only speak of nipple clamps, experience-wise, but I find that the sliding type are actually less easy to adjust with precision: the slider can sometimes be stubborn, and then suddenly go a lot tighter than you were intending - oooft! :astonished:

1 Like

Absolutely no need to apologise! Just wondering how else to pick your brain whilst we have your attention!! :wink::rofl:

As others have suggested, there are some different styles so trying some different ones can help. Everyone’s clit is different after all.

It also might be worth trying putting the clamp on at different times. The clitoris increases in size as the person gets more aroused so if you put it on at the start of play it may be more likely to pop off as the clit engorges.

1 Like

Thanks, if nothing else we’re having fun experimenting with them!

Thanks for the heads up! I reckon I’d get a lip bite if that happened on a nipple but it would be game over if it happened on her clit!!

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl What’s got you so exhausted anyway?

M.E./C.F.S. Sucks but thats how it is sadly.
Always Happy to answer questions,

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear that @Green_Eyed_Girl hope you feel better soon so you can get back to it

What kind of things are you in to? We’re starting to venture a bit deeper in to BDSM so have lots of questions in that area!

1 Like

Ive had this too with the slider ones, can accidentally slide them tighter if you have them on in any other way than all the way to the loop.
Still struggling with the adjustable, find the peg shape has a habit of slipping off. Maybe i need more practice with them, they stayed on my nipples well though so thats a plus.

@NewSpark thanks dude. Hopefully i’ll feel more like it in a few weeks. bdsm newbie myself. Lots of people on here with many years experience though so its a good place to ask. If you want bullet recommendations though, i Have quite a few :laughing:

2 Likes

I wish somebody would invent an adjustable version of the clover clamp. It would still work in the same way (i.e. it gets tighter the more you pull on it) but you’d be able to set a “range” of tightness within which it worked. I think there’d be a market for it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wow @Green_Eyed_Girl quite the collection! Even without the medical stuff going on I reckon you’d still be exhausted!:wink:

2 Likes

That’s a genius idea @PleasureDrone we’d certainly buy one!

Has anyone tried the suction cups as an alternative to clamps?