Clit clamps and nipple clamps....has anyone tried them

I have always been intrigued by clit clamps as I like a bit of pinching and the engorged feeling you get. I have yet to try one and was wondering if anyone has any experiences with them. I'm a bit curous about nipple clamps too, are they painful??

Kinky! I looked at some a while ago, it would of been a surprise. I decided against it, I wasn't sure I could portray,

"Happy Birthday, Love you! Give me ya clit I wanna squash it!"

In a none strange way, I also look at all sorts of random things on here, the hornier I am the kinkier I get and then when buying time comes I'm back to vanilla!

I eventually suggested the idea and thought maybe use a normal household peg. Never got round to it, didn't want a grubby one from outside with spiders on!

"Happy Birthday, Love you! Give me ya clit I wanna squash it!" LMAO Yeah not sure what I would of made of that either.

I am getting a bit kinky and I'm sure its cos ppl openly discuss things on here and I end up talking about it with my OH. I mentioned th clit clamp to him the other day and I half expected to think I was a freek but he was great.

I have suggested the clit clamp to LH for there next bunch of video demos. So i'm hoping I'll get to see at least how to use it cos its ment to be fiddly.

And as for the peg...mabe a good idea to try but not with the OH, Not the most sexy of things especially with the spiders....

Puppies77 wrote:

"Happy Birthday, Love you! Give me ya clit I wanna squash it!" LMAO Yeah not sure what I would of made of that either.

I am getting a bit kinky and I'm sure its cos ppl openly discuss things on here and I end up talking about it with my OH. I mentioned th clit clamp to him the other day and I half expected to think I was a freek but he was great.

I have suggested the clit clamp to LH for there next bunch of video demos. So i'm hoping I'll get to see at least how to use it cos its ment to be fiddly.

And as for the peg...mabe a good idea to try but not with the OH, Not the most sexy of things especially with the spiders....External Media

I meant to see if you like the feeling of something on there like that, not actually seduce him. I'm not sure I'd find a peggy vulva very sexy... well I probably would, but the peg would be less sexy, anyway.

You get some good ideas of here and a couple of things that perk your interest... still waiting to hear about that tongue piercing!

Really good idea about the demo to! I've read some people say they fall off easily (cliP not cliT) so I'd like to see how secure they look. But I'm sure I read that they're just made out of a cutain hook thing. A certain type though. B&Q here I come!

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

And as for the peg...mabe a good idea to try but not with the OH, Not the most sexy of things especially with the spiders....External Media

I meant to see if you like the feeling of something on there like that, not actually seduce him. I'm not sure I'd find a peggy vulva very sexy... well I probably would, but the peg would be less sexy, anyway.

You get some good ideas of here and a couple of things that perk your interest... still waiting to hear about that tongue piercing!

Really good idea about the demo to! I've read some people say they fall off easily (cliP not cliT) so I'd like to see how secure they look. But I'm sure I read that they're just made out of a cutain hook thing. A certain type though. B&Q here I come!

You would have to consider the colour if the peg too. I've got pink, blue, green, white and black. What u think...i'm not really feeling the green External Media

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I've tried rubber nipple clamps. They aren't so bad. After the initial pain it kind of wears off after a few seconds then kinda becomes really sensative and makes all the nerves in your breasts and nipple tingle. Its quite a nice feeling, then if you move or nudge the clamps again slightly it shoots the pain through again. Its really different to anything else.

Ooo thx. was just looking at a thread bout nipple suckers, I'm assuming they would be less painful. I don't mind a bit of rough with the puppies though.

I'm gona wait to order a clit clamp I think. At least till I reserch it a bit more

ive not used clamps before but i have used both nipple and clit pumps

Ive got the "Perfect Nipple Suckers" and theyre rather fun, even if they do make you look a little like a sex alien...

Im definately interested in nipple clamps/chain and iirc ive added one to my wishlist too

I've had rubber tipped pegs used on me before (bought at the supermarket LOL). Felt great

I've got rubber tipped pegs too, it's an alternative to buying actual clamps made for certain parts of the body plus with pegs if they are too hard for your liking you can always mess about with the spring and make em softer in the grip if you want to, you can always try weighted clamps, they are ok, I used to have a pair, but make sure if you go for them that the part that girps your skin is fairly large and not too tight - as you might want to put em in other places apart from your nipples!

I havent used a clit clamp as in an actual clamp but I've found through experimenting with pegs that one that doesn't grip like a vice and hod firmly but softly can be just as good - buy a set you fancy and keep em with your toys so they are just for the one purpose then you wont have to worry about the spiders lol! (I'd never use em off the washing line anyway, I bought my clamping ones specifically for sexual thrills and keep em in the same place as my vibes and other stuff!).

And if you wanna try suction as opposed to clamping, if you have a clit pump, it makes a good nipple sucker too, just thought I'd mention that lol! I like the look of the pink nipple suckers they have on this site as well, they look quite powerful.

And when you experiment you might find one place is more sensitive than the other - for example, you may find it's too painful on your chest but ok further down (or vice versa) cos I can endure quite a lot downstairs lol but on my boobs? No, beause they just can't tolerate it, too sensitive!

cj1972 wrote:

And if you wanna try suction as opposed to clamping, if you have a clit pump, it makes a good nipple sucker too, just thought I'd mention that lol! I like the look of the pink nipple suckers they have on this site as well, they look quite powerful.

They are fairly powerful, but one thing i really love about them is the fact that as its just a simple vacuum you can easily adjust how much pressure you want on the nipples.

I new a peg would be a winner!

Has anyone tried these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1766

Looks painful...

WandA wrote:

Looks painful...

But I like a bit of roughExternal Media

hehe... i still suggest the pegs first!

I always suggest walking before you can run! If you like that then invest in some clamps!

Probably the first clamp related investment ever!

so these would be a bad idea if the OH has real real sensitive nips?

WandA wrote:

hehe... i still suggest the pegs first!

I always suggest walking before you can run! If you like that then invest in some clamps!

Probably the first clamp related investment ever!

Tis the idea of them that turns me on too. I can't mentally get over sticking clothes pegs on my nipples or clit......*sigh* maybe i just should try not to think about it and give it a go. Defenatly give the buggers a bloody good wash first though.

You don't want these then?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/novelty-clothes-peg-fun-for-adults-or-kids-pack-of-20_W0QQitemZ110421554366QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_3?hash=item19b5a334be&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I guess being reminded of housework isn't the sexiest!

You can at least see if you like the feeling! Or ignore me... I'm just tight so wouldn't wanna spend a tenner if me and my girl wouldn't ever used 'em!