Clit clamps, any good?

My OH and I have tried nipple clamps, but she's not really into them, can't get past the pain aspect so it's not pleasurable like when I'm biting them (which is the sensation I was kinda hoping to re-create but leaving my mouth free for other things too)

Anyway, I've just stumbled across clit clamps again and just wondered if anyone has any opinions on them, especially relating to what I've just said and whether my OH would like one.

J

Every clamp is bit different, some allow you to adjust them, to suit your needs, some dont. I personally prefer adjustable. I did try these and here is my review, which could possibly explain why she might not enjoy them and get pass the pain http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1769&reviewid=35965#customer_reviews

I have this one, even reviewed it some time ago http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17266

I think its a good started, as you can regulate how much pressure you actually want on the clit, although I can imagine that if you put it very loose and walk round, it can fall off.

I like mine, but I can imagine not every woman would enjoy one of these, it does bit depend if you enjoy bit of pain or not, although this one can be set to suit the womans need.

These also have variation for nipple clamps, I have the set and I find it very pleasurable. I did try non adjustable nipple clamps and it just hurted and nothing more and I did not even let fully go. So I know thats not the way to go for me.

Hope this helped a little.

I've had this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16974 for almost a year and I have no clue how to put it on. I've tried so many times and it just won't happen.

You could try a clit clamp but it could go either way, depending on how sensitive she is. She could love it or hate it but there's no way to tell until she tries it really.

I find them a real turn off. I think I'm too sensitive for them because I end up really really hurting using them. Xx

never wanted to try one . i LOATHE my clit meing bitten or sucked hard so i just ... no

I have the Spartacus beaded one, I reviewed it ages ago, should be under my reviews if you're curious. I like it, but I also like nipple clamps. I don't know your girlfriend but I'm willing to bet she probably wouldn't like it if she doesn't like nipple clamps.

How does she usually respond to clit stimulation? If she enjoys some gentle sucking or squeezing then yes she may like the clamp. It shouldn't be a painful experience unless you want it to be. Mine has never been painful . The beauty of the Spartacus clamp is she can adjust it herself to what she likes, then just let it do its job. It will make her clit super sensitive so if she's already a bit too sensitive it may not bea good idea x

I have the Spartacus beaded one, I reviewed it ages ago, should be under my reviews if you're curious. I like it, but I also like nipple clamps. I don't know your girlfriend but I'm willing to bet she probably wouldn't like it if she doesn't like nipple clamps.

How does she usually respond to clit stimulation? If she enjoys some gentle sucking or squeezing then yes she may like the clamp. It shouldn't be a painful experience unless you want it to be. Mine has never been painful . The beauty of the Spartacus clamp is she can adjust it herself to what she likes, then just let it do its job. It will make her clit super sensitive so if she's already a bit too sensitive it may not bea good idea x