Clit enlargement

Has anybody ever had a clit enlargement? I am considering having it done after my pregnancy

I am not familiar with this topic. Is it a surgical procedure or is it done by stretching like one can do to nipples are scrotum?

It’s a injection and then they recommend a ‘pussy pump/clit pump’

Sorry for being nosey Rebecca but I am curious about this because I have never run across the topic before. My next question is why do you want your clit to be larger? I totally get it with guys that want a larger penis but I don’t think I have ever run across someone wanting a larger clit before. Larger breasts definitely. Honest questions so I hope you are willing to share.

I have never heard of this @Rebecca, I’ve just seen you say its an injection so is it like lip fillers? Is it suppose to make the area more sensitive? Would love to know more.

Have you tried a pussy pump or clit pump first? To see if that gives you the desired effect?

1 Like

I didn’t know there was an actual procedure…

Mine started out pretty large, but I increased the size with testosterone cream.

1 Like

It just makes it even more sensitive etc

my OH’s has grown larger after being on BHRT

1 Like

Never heard of this @Rebecca.

There’s a whole subreddit dedicated to this called r/bigclit, with their sister community r/growyourclit

My understanding is that using testosterone cream/gel locally to increase the size will also increase the sensitivity. Some users also report that if it grows large enough then it can be stimulated by the shaft of the penis during PIV sex.

1 Like