Clit rubbing during sex?

At a sex toy party my closest girlfriend surpised me when she said she was investing in new toys as she hardly ever got an orgams through regular sex. I may not always get there by penetration although usually do) but if not then I'll reach down and masturbate myself also so I get off. Do others do this or not need to do this?

My wife orgasms regularaly through both penetrative sex or clitoris play independently but to be honest, unless Im holding her down and its really hard penetrative sex I generally play with her clit anyway because its so much more fun for both of us and her pussy will clamp down on my cock several times during sex which feels great, trust me.

She generally orgasms hardest when Im not neglecting either. Sometimes I ask her or she independently rubs her own clit doring sex. I personally find this a real turn on, it communicates to me how involved she is in sex at that time and it looks fantastic.!

All I can say LilMissRachel is rub away :) you make me proud! X

I love it when the OH rubs during sex, using her fingers, a wand or a bullet she can have multiple orgasms over and over until she is worn out where as without clitoral stimulation we can usually manage a couple of G-spot orgasms although not as powerful.

I've come to realise that it's very common for women to need a little help there so nothing to worry about.

It's incredibly common for women to not be able to orgasm solely through penetration. Unfortunately, I am one of those women and need clitoral stimulation too!

Hey LilMissRachel

I need to rub most of the time too, it's rare that I can come through penetration alone nowadays, I've just not got the strength to be able to grind against him that I had years ago!

My OH always rubs her clit to orgasm during sex. I really enjoy seeing how much she's enjoying it and as others said, you can really feel the difference as she does

I have discussed on here before, turns out I wasn't alone either. Occasionally I will stim myself to cum while fucking but most of the time I don't bother as I find it awkward and hard to concentrate enough, I prefer to just enjoy the fucking. Unless we are having a quickie then the OH has usually spent an hour or two pleasuring me anywy so by the time we get to the fucking stage I have often had several orgasms and my clit is a little worn out lol.

She usually uses a toy or her fingers on her clit while fucking missionary style, and her fingers when doing doggy style. Something she's done since young. She was a bit embarrassed about doing it when we first met, thought I would be offended at the thought I couldn't make her cum from fucking, but I think it's very erotic. I have always thought women who do that are confident about going for their own pleasure. I get a lot of pleasure watching my women cumming anyway.

I always have to use my fingers or a vibe to orgasm during sex.

My OH usually uses her fingers or a bullet during sex, when in missionary or doggy, it is an amazing turn on when I can see her touching herself. I try and time it to be able to raise her knees above her head for the deepest penetration so that we can orgasm together grinding against her clit. Doesn't always work, but when it does it's amazing :-)

Personally I cannot orgasm through penetrative sex alone I have to either use my fingers or my bullet. I always found this really difficult with partners which then caused me to fake it because I was so embarrassed. However when I first met my current partner i thought enough was enough and I told him about my problem. He was so understanding and always endeavours to make sure I have cum before him. Plus he says watching me get myself off while we are having sex is a huge turn on. So being honest has made it a win win situation.

@naughtybutnice24
Very much like my wife , she can't cum through penetrtive sex ether .
Sometimes ,I rub her ,when she is straddling me (talking VERY dirty to her , I might add) , that seems to work
Other times ,she uses a vibe ,and "orders" me to watch
Like you say a "win win " situation

Tbh large percentage of women do not get orgasm just from penetration alone. I can now with toys, the ones which trust, but so far no luck with a guy - I just take too long, and they dont last long enough, although i got close few times now.

So clitoral stimulation is important for lot of women. My problem with using my fingers is that I just dont get enough stimulation from it. I never orgasmed using my own fingers, although I got off when my partner used his. So if I am to help myself during sex , I need to use a toy. or my partner need to use his fingers.

Yeah it's very common I'm a female who needs lots of foreplay and clitoral stimulation I often use my fingers on my clit during sex to help me along, sometimes I do that whilst he touches himself as well its a huge turn on doing double masturbation.

My partner needs clitoral stimulation too if she's to come while having sex. Either herself, a toy or me... I'm happy with all three options.

I dont always come cum through penetration but id never done or had any thing done like that until I got with the OH and wow was it a game changer!! Now its a usual thing when we have sex!! i usually do it if we do it doggy but the rest of the time he enjoys doing it πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ