Clit stimulation

Hey guys looking for some advice on the best way to stimulate oh clit with out the use of toys going back to the old school looking for slow and sensual techniques?? Cheers looking forward to you advice x

I sometimes use the hot / cold technique.....i dip my finger in a glass of ice water then swap to hot/warm water . also try something like a feather duster or some jelly cubes...my OH loves all these

Gently Kissing around the labia and on the clitoral hood slowly in rhythm, building up to a more intense motion to tease your partner until you notice the breathing becomes heavy and deeper. Then take your partner clit into your mouth and gently suck while flicking the tip of your tongue in an up and down motion works wonders. When your ready for the big finale slowly slide two fingers deep and continue with the sucking and gentle licks until the big O.

If you want to use your fingers then don’t go straight into things as the clitoris can be super sensitive, wet your partner with either your mouth or a little lubricant and then slide two fingers down either side of the clit like an upside down “V” and slowly start a circle motion, usually best done with the clitoral hood gently covering the clit as direct stimulation can be really intense for some. If your partner like direct stimulation then spread your partner with the two fingers next to your middle finger and slowly slide your middle finger up and down the clit, lubricant or spit is usually best.

The ultimate technique is to ask your partner how she wants to be stimulated and If your open enough, then maybe watch her play with herself and go from there. Everyone is different and no vagina is the same, so it’s best to talk and find your partners perfect technique