Clit sucker and piercing

Hi all! Hoping for some help! I have recently purchased my SO a ROMP Switch Clitoral Suction Stimulator and we are super excited to try it out, although it has only just occurred to me that she has a VCH piercing. Does anyone have any experience with clit suckers and piercings? Are they safe?

I’m afraid I don’t have any hands on experience of this (lots of suction toys, no vch :slightly_smiling_face:), but the suction toys have a nozzle that goes directly onto/around the clitoris, so I don’t think a VCH would get in the way? It would depend on the toy, the anatomy, and the jewellery, but I think you should be okay. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: (I’m interested to see what others say though)

If you do find it’s not the toy for you Lovehoney offer the Sex Toy Happiness Promise, so you have 60 days to try it out and if it isn’t suitable you can send it back for a refund. :+1: (the Happiness Promise info is below the main returns blurb)

1 Like

Thank you! That’s what I was thinking but wanted to be sure, I’ll make sure I post the results on here to help others out! I’m sure all will be fine

1 Like

Very close friend of mine has a VCH piercing and absolutely adores her clit suckers. It’s just fine. Here’s the catch that throws people off: A clit sucker doesn’t actually suck, it sort of simulates it with some pulsating actions. It blasts your clit with pulses of air, not the inverse and sucking it. Clit piercing is just fine for it. Might take some angling to work though.

Perfect! Thank you so much, been trying to find the answer all day but I guess it will just be trial and error when we use it, what a relief to know it won’t rip it off though :joy:

I have both a VCH and a sucker and no problems whatsoever :smiley: hope your OH enjoys!

I hadn’t considered that people might think it’s like a mini-hoover. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll remember that for next time. :+1:

Thank you! I’m sure she will :grin: although she is super sensitive down there now it borderline hurts her! Any tips?

Thats exactly how I thought of it haha! This will be our first time

1 Like

We don’t have the Romp, but the Womanizer, Sona, and Satisfyer all have a pulsating plate that changes the pressure in the nozzle to create a little vacuum suction (plus a smidge of vibrate/thrum too for good measure :slightly_smiling_face:). Mrs Chimp says the Womanizer feels more like a tiny tapping sensation, and the Sona more a gentle tugging. Not sure she’s mentioned the Satisfyer?

The Romp looks more Womanizer-y, but you’ll have to let us know how you get on. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Thats great to know! I will keep this updated, hopefully it arrives tomorrow and there will be no hesitation for using it

1 Like

The suction toys can take a bit of practice to get the technique right, so it’s definitely worth having a few goes over a couple of sessions even if it’s a bit lacklustre to start. :+1: Sometimes even a millimetre or two can make all the difference. Mrs Chimp had to sit in front of a mirror and really get involved so she could get a good look at exactly where she was placing hers when she first got one. :slightly_smiling_face:

I googled ‘womanizer vch’ and found a reddit post saying that their vch actually helped guide the toy to exactly the right spot. :slightly_smiling_face: Here’s hoping it’s a universal tip. :+1::crossed_fingers:

Thanks for the tip! Yeah if I remember right the Vch is just above the clit so it shouldn’t be a problem, hopefully it does make it easier! I’ll be sure to let her know​:+1:

@Ian_Chimp ya can tell you’ve never been a builder lol you cause building to collapse with that mil lol. More like 3rd of a mil out :rofl::rofl:

Millimetres is precise enough for us. :slightly_smiling_face: Mrs Chimp has a 4ft clitoris. I bought her a special wheelbarrow for her birthday. :balloon::tada:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If she has a super sensitive clit then I’d do some warm up before using the ROMP otherwise it might be too much too soon and ruin the big O! I find stimulation around the area first lets me really enjoy the clit sucker to its full potential! As @Ian_Chimp said too, it can definitely take a while to get the positioning right too. But I’m sure you’ll both have a blast :rocket:

Thanks for the advice! What would you suggest as warm up? Just normal foreplay?

Yes whatever gets her going! Everyone is different but personally I have to have some stimulation around the area before any direct contact with the clitoris. So that may be tongue or fingers or something. When I’m doing solo play before using the clit sucker I tend to use an internal toy or vibrator around the area first. Any kind of play that turns her on should help but each body is different - would definitely recommend her using it by herself first too so she knows the positions it works best in and how she likes it too :blush:

It arrived yesterday! And we could not wait to try it out! It was very fiddly at first and slightly difficult to get into the right position but when it was she said it was amazing! On one of the lowest settings too! The piercing was no issue so thanks for everyone’s advice! And thank you @SexInTheCity we spoke about it and she said she will try it out on her own so she can get a better feel of it

4 Likes