Clit sucker or wand

Hi looking at getting my oh 1 of these looking for recommendations from females plz and thanks

1 Like

They are very different toys that have very different sensations so I’m going to say… both!

I have tried quite a few of each and my top two are the We-vibe Melt and the Mantric Wand. I think with the suction toys there is quite a lot of getting used to them and learning how they work best for you and different clits work better with different shapes and sizes of head. As I say, for me, the Melt is 100% my favourite as it is such a perfect shape and fit for me. Others prefer Wonanizers, there is a lot of love for the Pro40 in particular on the forum. Wands are much easier to use, particularly if you are planning to use it on her. The suction toy she would probably need to explore solo herself first.

3 Likes

Yep I think both too!

2 Likes

I love the wand over the suction toy - for me it’s a no brainier/ wand is just magic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’d say both are amazing but fav is the Womanizer Premium 2. Expensive but worth it if you want something different

1 Like

Thank you for your insight much appreciated

1 Like

I loved my rabbit when I first used it. To have penetration and those little ears flicking my bean was mind blowing.

My husband then got me a wand and I was amazed at how quickly it would bring me to orgasm.

The clit sucker is a different proposition. There are times that I love its little sucks and other times I am just too sensitive that it isn’t comfortable. However when in the mood this little wonder delivers a totally different orgasm.

So the answer to your question is you are on a journey so choose where you want to start.

ps I still love to use my rabbit :sunglasses:

For me it would be a wand. My Mon ami wand is one of my favourite toys and I always orgasm. I have the rose clitoral suction toy and when it works it’s fantastic but I do have trouble positioning it and sometimes it just feels like too much sensation if that makes sense. But when it works it works!
I am sure once you get into it you will have every type of toy known to man though.

For me personally, it has to be my womanizer Pro40 or the premium. Hands down :raised_hands: they’ve got to be my favourite, and they never fail :sweat_drops:

If she’s never used either before, I would go with a wand as its more versatile. With the clit suction toys, they need to be precise and if she’s new to toys this might frustrate her or she just might not enjoy it until she’s explored a bit more.

My choice for each is the Desire wand and the Mon Ami suction toy.

She does have a clit sucker think an earlier model more wanting her to explore and find her best climax

Mrstoysrus always loved her wand, until she got a clit sucker as a tester toy, and now she has a few and they are definitely her go to toys

1 Like