Clit sucking

Hi all,

So I've always thought I was good at giving oral to the Mrs, but I read somewhere that it's all about sucking the clitoris, not licking it. Is this true? Have I been doing it wrong? What do you girls like? Licking or sucking, or both?

Any tips for sucking???

Hi , I would say there really isn't a right or wrong way ,it's all about what your Mrs prefers . Some women find sucking is a bit too intense . Has she expressed any opinions on what sort of clit stimulation does it for her?

I personally like a bit of a combination of both sucking and licking . If you're going to suck though ,maybe start gently and let her guide you to what feels good for her.

both

I have to agree with the gorgeous wildflower on this. Let the OH guide you.

I say to take any reading material with a pinch of salt. I once read that tracing the alphabet with your tongue was the best way to give oral. We tried it and it wasn't but hey we tried. Personally I find sucking uncomfortable.

Hi I lick and suck every part of her and whatever gets her wriggling or moaning more i concentrate more on that area

I prefer licking with the flat of the tongue and a bit of 'gentle' sucking for a short while. To be honest though licking up and down the labia and a finger on the clit is more my kind of thing as I like firm pressure 😊 but as others have said we are all different (not much help I know).

kerrysexy wrote:

Hi all,

So I've always thought I was good at giving oral to the Mrs, but I read somewhere that it's all about sucking the clitoris, not licking it. Is this true? Have I been doing it wrong? What do you girls like? Licking or sucking, or both?

Any tips for sucking???

Everyone is different, but I would say VERY GENTLY! At least until you know she likes it.

I don't like sucking at all, it really is down to the individual! If she's happy and you are making her cum or turning her on then you're doing it right xx

It's different for all of us. For example, what might have worked for your ex, could be a complete turn off to your current partner. Communication and exploration is the only way to find out if sucking is something she'll enjoy. I personally do not like it all :)

Mmmm - sucking a definite yes for me. I can actually get over sensitive with licking, so a bit of sucking goes down well with me (excuse the pun).

Like the others have already said, we are all different so be guided by her.

Xxxxx

Personally I hate having my clit sucked. Everyone is different though, if she has never complained about how your doing it - then stick at it! What works for one doesn't another... Like someone else said the whole "alphabet" thing guys think they need to do, doesn't work for me either.

If you want to see if she'll like it I recommend doing it very gently, and not constant. Build up to it, maybe suck gently on other areas of her labia before getting to the clit. I find if its one of those things she really don't like you'd be able to tell by her reaction, and if she loves - then I'm sure you'll know ;)

I've never had complaints about sucking but its just a case of trying and building up strength to see whats prefered but even then preferences vary. I still mix it up with licking in there though, keep a bit of unpredictability to what you do.

You'll know what's best by the reaction of your OH but as someone said elsewhere, take everything you read with a pinch of salt and try things gently! A combination seems to work, gentle sucking seems to make her more sensitive meaning licking is more pleasurable! Everyone is different and the magic is finding what works for you! ;-)

sexyseeker wrote:

both

+1