Clit Suction Toys (help)

Hey LHers,
I’ve been browsing thru the site & here on the forum … I’m trying to find a clit suction toy that also has different vibration patterns.

My OH loves her current one, but like most it only has one style of suction/vibration that you can only raise (or lower) the intensity of.

Can anyone confirm a brand/style of this toy that also offers different patterns, like many traditional vibrators do?

1 Like

Can I recomend the LH rose or the pro 40? They both have different patterns and can be turned up for a higher intensity! For us the rose fits better and makes a better seal.
Both take a bit of getting used to and practice to get in the right position …… both will probably finish you off within minuets if you put the time in :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Its not often that people are asking for patterns, most prefer the consistent vibration. Most toys have the multiple patterns and intensity, its a treat for me when they’re consistent vibes only, its the equivalent of pockets for me :smiley:

What toy does your partner have? (Asking for me, don’t say it if its a competitor mind) Do they prefer rumbly or buzzy vibes and do they like low or high power?

1 Like

@JoCat its ok saying toys if I bought them from LH yeah? It’s the We-Vibe Melt she has, which OH says is fantastic too btw.

My OH loves vibes etc that stop-start, or rise from low to high, pause, then go again etc. If it’s a vibe OH likes some good power, and rumbly … the Melt barely ever goes above the lowest setting and that still blows her mind. It’s got a nice rumble to it when it’s on a low power setting.

The melt is single pattern, various intensities. I’d had trouble identifying which ones did that thru their descriptions on the LH shopping site, but I’d suspected the LH Rose might be what we’re after :grin:

Thx :pray:

2 Likes

@G_and_S thx for that. The LH Rose does have really good reviews, and it’s quite adorable too :laughing:

Appreciate the reply!

2 Likes