Clit suction toys

Hello!

Was looking to surprise my wife with a new toy and wondered are the clit suction toys as good as the reviews say? Any particular one should get for first time?

2 Likes

Mrs Chimp loves her suction toys. :slightly_smiling_face: However, every body is different, so everyone can’t like everything equally. Sadly some people do find the suction toys to be a disappointing bag of hype. :slightly_frowning_face: But Mrs Chimp is not one of them, and thinks that they are brilliant. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

There’s a topic with a fair few opinions in that you might find interesting (and a handy poll :slightly_smiling_face:), and a not-too-old comparison table that gives an overview:

Womanizer - did it work?
Suction Toys - Comparison

6 Likes

I have to be really in the mood for it, sometimes its amazing but often it just doesn’t get me there and feels uncomfortable.

Do the clit suction toys vibrate too? Do you find that they make you numb at all? I used to find this with vibrating toys.

Thanks for the links @Ian_Chimp that’s really useful. They are very pricey :scream: Would they be covered under the LH promise if I didn’t get on with it?

1 Like

They are included in the Sex Toy Happiness Promise. :+1:

They work in a different way to traditional vibrators, though some do come with a separate vibrate option too (the Satisfyer Pro3, for instance). They have a little plate that moves up and down to create a gentle vacuum suction and release. Mrs Chimp doesn’t find them numbing, but they can be deceptively intense, so it is still possible to over do it if you’re greedy. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Satisfyer Curvy range vibrate as well as suck. The suction head is thicker on the 1+ model, getting progressively thinner on the 2+ and 3+, so there’s more surface area making contact on the 1+, which I personally prefer for the vibration aspect. It’s quite nice to have that as a different option and the vibrations can make for a more rounded experience when paired together, although they will eclipse the suction feeling if run too high.

I’ve heard that the suction settings aren’t as strong on Satisfyers when compared to Womanizer. I’m not particularly sensitive down there and find that setting 8 works for me (11 in total), but I think I will eventually upgrade to Womanizer at some point.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info, going to take a look in the shop :+1:

3 Likes

We got a Womanizer Classic as part of a tester bundle and it’s seen more use than any other clitoral toy ever since. My wife absolutely loves it.

1 Like

Love a clit toy, womaniser all the way

I’ve got a Satisfyer 2, Womanizer Pro 40, Womanizer Premium and a We Vibe Melt.

The only one I don’t get on with is the Melt, but the others I love.