Clit suction

Has anyone used the ROMP by Womanizer Switch Clitoral Suction Stimulator.

I have never used a clit suction toy - so just looking for some advice on the best one to buy.

I’m a massive fan of suction toys so I can highly recommend them.

For the price point, the romp is a ridiculously good deal but it may or may not work for you for any number of reasons. For me, I prefer something that doesn’t use batteries. It’s always a faff. Also, your anatomy will play into which suction toy works for you. I have a very small clitoris so I need a suction toy with a bit more of a focussed tip. From what I understand though this is more a me problem than a general one but my advice would be to start with this one and see if you feel like it’s worth investing in a big boy. My personal favourite is the Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40 Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator.

Just for a beginners note, it is a totally unusual feeling that may take a while to get used to. It is very VERY intense but honestly is the best sensation I’ve ever experienced. Happy toy hunting!

4 Likes

There’s a handy Suction Toy cheatsheet that you may find useful. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes