Clit torture

Hi! I’m a little bit new here so please be gentle :-) I must have searched over 150 past posts but can’t seem to find what I’m looking for. I’m really into my clit being hurt by my boyfriend! I like him biting, slapping, pinching and spanking it, and he loves it too. Is anybody else into this or am I just a little bit of a weirdo? Wondering if anyone had any toy suggestions that would aid this? We already have a spreader and riding crop but interested in other suggestions. Thank you :-)

Read some of my threads sweetie. Really into bondage. I have just had 7 piercings below. 4 outer 2 inner 1 hood. Love paddling and having my pussy and clit caned hard. . Into stretching and weights . Even training my boobs to be tied and weighted down. Love pain and pussy.clit torture xxxx💋💋

Not exactly the same but I love balls and bell end being flicked with a riding crop

Unfortunately my wife's clit is mega sensitive so she only likes soft missing and fondaling

Maturecpl thanks so much, I’ll definitely take a look at your posts!!! Could you please tell me more about how having your boobs tied works? That definitely appeals to me as I also love my boobs being slapped and hit and my nipples bitten. Wow 7 piercings is impressive, I’m a little bit in awe :-) Paulsballs thank you. Would love to have a penis for a day so I knew what that felt like! My boyfriend isn’t in to receiving pain, just giving it so unfortunately I won’t be able to try that on him. Happy New Year

Boobs tied and nipple clamped. This involves. Thin rope or bondage cord. Just Google tit tied . Better when rope goes around back of neck and tie round boobs separate and as tight as you can go. They will go a lovely blue. Oh will get the hang of it. Nipple clamps and stretchers are good. He can paddle them and cane them for you. Sheer delightful pain. Cane clit at the same time. Xxx

As long as you are not causing permanent damage or loss of sensation then just keep experimenting. I enjoy a bit of pain elsewhere on my body but relatively little on my clit & lips. Clamps on my lips but never been successful with a clamp on my clit, we will keep trying! Occational light slaps when he is fingering me also give me a lot of pleasure, especially when I'm not exspectating them. Main thing is to keep talking, have the hard & soft boundaries and most importantly have fun together xx

Hello and welcome 🙂

Would applying one of the clit balms make things more fun for you?