Clit vibrator help!

Hi guys,

Looking to buy a clit vibrator for my better half.

We currently have a satisfyer pro 2, nothing wrong with it.

Looking for something more powerful…

Happy wife means life!

Any ideas please…

I would suggest a wand I know it’s probably a bit larger than you want but the fact that they are not so localised can be better. Something like:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/lovehoney-deluxe-rechargeable-mini-massage-wand-vibrator/a37806g73479.html

Or

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/lovehoney-dream-wand-rechargeable-mini-massage-wand-vibrator/a40765g86395.html

As it’s on offer at the moment.
You’ll never look back again :joy:

Depends on your budget (and I’m assuming you’re after a similar suction style clit toy that has more power rather than something completely different?) but without a doubt the most powerful suction toy I have is the new Womanizer Next. It’s sensational. You can read my full review here.

My next choice is the Melt, also very powerful and my favourite for years before getting the Next and still a better shape to hold. Both the Melt and the Next are bulkier to hold that the satisfyer but are fantastic.

Basically, I think with suction toys the most key thing is getting one with a head that perfectly fits your clit. If they don’t form a good seal with room above to work they won’t work brilliantly whichever you go for. If they do, then they’ll blow your mind.

Expensive!

:rofl: Yes, as I said, depends on your budget! There are some fantastic rechargeable wands out there, great toys and much more reasonably priced, my personal favourite being the Mantric Wand.

The significantly more powerful of the premium suction toys do come hand in hand with the matching premium price tag, I’m afraid.

1 Like

So overall you’d recommend the first one. Thinking if I buy something might aswell buy the best as it will last another few years. The pro2 we’ve had is 3 years old and still going good. A bit of cherry orgasm balm and the vibrator does the job. :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What do your prefer to use? Suction or wand? As in more powerful orgasms…

The next is, as it says in its name “next” level but very pricey. Worth every penny I hasten to add :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply

We have a couple :joy: a mini one but the vibes are more buzzy and not to powerfull and one that doesn’t leave the bedside table that I can’t seem to find on LH anymore but is very similar to the:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/lovehoney-mon-ami-silicone-body-wand-massager/a47538g85105.html

Very rumbly and very very good

Sorry, I like both :joy:

With my OH, I probably favour the wand, solo, the Next. I’m not a big fan of suction toys being used during penetrative sex as keeping placement perfect is so hard and wrecks the mood for me.

But to answer your question, yes, I recommend the first one, the Next, IF it is within budget. If not, or if you don’t already have a wand then get a good one of those rather than a second cheaper suction toy.

Interesting! Thanks for sharing that. I thought wands for some reason would be harder during sex. We dont own a wand. But I think now I will be suprising her with one…blindfolded…pro2 to a wand slow to full power! :scream: lol

Womanizer Next :slight_smile:

Lots of interesting modes and intense powder if you want it.

My wife needs clitoral stimulation to orgasm and generally just prefers her bullet vibrator as it always gives her an orgasm, solo, mutual or during sex

I ordered

Lovehoney Dream Wand Rechargeable Mini Massage Wand Vibrator

Just need to use it now. Lol with any luck

totally agree with this. during partnered sex if we use a wand I orgasm so hard and fast but solo i rarely use a wand cause i feel it’s too strong to I prefer the suction toys but I usually pair those up with something so I get dual stimulation

2 Likes

My OH loves the Lovehoney Rose Clitoral Suction Stimulator. She jerks around like she has been electrocuted

1 Like

Wands are definitely more versatile - we have the Le Wand Petite in rose gold, which looks amazing and works perfectly. We love it.
As @Peitho noted - suction devices are harder to get in the right place and they need to stay there, so it’s more difficult in partnered sex.
Having said, we use the LH Rose a lot when we are having sex - and we have a specific position that works really well. It gives my wife great orgasms!
I can use a wand or a bullet on my wife much more easily, so from that perspective they are a lot of fun to play around with.
I have used the Rose on my wife all the way to orgasm, and it’s a bit weird because (for us anyhow) you just have to keep it in the right place and not move - so it works but is less playful!
We have a Womanizer Premium also, but don’t use it very often - the Rose works better for my wife and we recommend highly.
Love that Le Wand too though - it’s a sexy object! and I use it up and down her body (she puts it on me too!)
Enjoy your adventures!

Used it OMG!

BEST PURCHASE EVERRRRRRRRR!!!

Thank you all x

1 Like

Thank you for recommending a wand! You are my lovehoney guru lol

2 Likes