Clitoral hood piercing procedure and recommendation.

I recently got my VCH piercing and I though the experince may be useful for any ladies considering this.

A couple of months ago I found out that my closest girl friend had a VCH piercing. I was really surprised and intrigued by it as it looked really nice and couldn't but help ask her some questions about it. She had had it about 5 years, said it was a great decision to get it done and admitted it felt very good and enhanced things.

We have a mutual friend who is a professional piercer and she said got it done by her and I should discuss it all with her if I was interested in getting it done. I forgot about it for a few weeks but then mentioned it to my boyfriend. He seemed quite excited and encouraging and said I should get it done if I liked it and it would feel good for me.

I did my research and also called up the piercer who told me all about the procedure. She was also thoughtful enough to remind me I would need to leave it alone for about a week after so I should 'take of myself' beforehand if I needed to!

I got my piercing last Sunday and I love how it looks and feels. It hurt a bit for a few seconds then just throbbed some after. I tried not to think about it but by the end of the week I felt like I needed to masturbate. I had a little play but it was still a little tender so I managed to leave it alone (just!). Today I could not wait any longer and it felt fine so I tried it out and had my first orgasm with my piercing in. After a week I was very ready for it and I don't know if it was this or the extra excitement from my piercing but I came hard.

Overall, I would highly recommend getting this piercing to any ladies thinking about it.

I'm pleased you like your VCH. I got mine about 3 years ago. I'm into piercings - I've also got my nose, belly button and nipples done. Such an easy healier and my sexy secret. Love sitting in boring meeting at work and wondering what people would think if they knew lol. Mine doesn't really add anything sensation wise but it turns me on just knowing it's there and I love how it looks. Enjoy :)

This post is no longer available.

Scoob wrote:

Are the orgasms any different? Faster, stronger etc?

It hasn't made a massive difference but I orgasmed easily before. For women who struggle to orgasm they can make a big difference. Defo a myth, for me anyway, that walking up stairs is a turn on. More aesthetic for me.

Oof. I'm much too squeamish to get anything besides my ear lobes pierced but I'm glad you are enjoying your new piercing. 😁

Scoob wrote:

Are the orgasms any different? Faster, stronger etc?

A bit faster and a bit stronger but maybe that is the excitement of it being new. I cum quite fast anyway especially with a vibrator, with my Hitachi i'm done in under 2 minutes unless I try not to. It looks very nice to me and the biggest turn on, as FiE has said is being around other people and knowing what I have down there that they wouldn't even suspect I had!

Interesting! I have only got ears and belly button done, I love the sexy secret idea.

i have always liked VCH piercings but on me personally and my anatomy i just dont think it would work, i have a very small clit and the hood is small too so it would just look bizarre on me imo

SquirtyPanda wrote:

i have always liked VCH piercings but on me personally and my anatomy i just dont think it would work, i have a very small clit and the hood is small too so it would just look bizarre on me imo

I am not that big down there either, quite neat and tidy but the piercer said it would be fine and most ladies can get it done. The bar is only quite small, mine is 14g and I have large balls on the ends so it looks much larger than it actually is.

This post is no longer available.