Clitoral hood piercing your views

A blue lump... that's a new one!
Scar tissue can often be itchy so I wouldn't worry about that at all. Discolouration can be caused by all sorts (cheap jewellery being a common one, if you were wearing something cheap in there when you had it it could have discoloured the tissue and that's now just stuck there in scar form.)
Seems the most likely scenario for me.

Without seeing your lip it's hard to say... Bad angles on the piercing, Low quality jewellery, Bad aftercare or even just Bad luck could be the problem with that one.

And bombard away! I'm more than happy to help!

Mike x

I have always fancied doing this but never been brave enough, pierced most other things though, but now all removed :( sad times, lol. But your information was so informative Mike I am really, really tempted. I wish I lived nearer so I could come and see you, you sounds very wise, lol

It has been a long time since i had anything pierced, but I'm going to be 30 this year, so surely I should put it on my to do list. I know my tattooist will know the best place to go so no worries there. Hmmmmm ........

LadyS honestly, if you've had other piercings you're going to find a hood piercing a breeze! No need to be nervous at all.
And if you do happen to find yourself in Bath don't hesitate to come and get it done!
However, if you let me know which city you're based in I can happily recommend a studio in that area!

amandammmm I'm afraid I'm not looking for an apprentice at the moment [edited by moderator].

Also I can 100% guarantee that you will be pierced with nickle free jewellery if you came here.
My basic range is entirely nickle free titanium and I also offer a premium range of Neometal jewellery which is amazing in lip piercings which is made of ASTM F136 6Al-4V ELI titanium (and also comes with BEAUTIFUL opal ends...)

Mike x

Yeah I've done lips, ears, nipples, belly button, nose, none of which I found overly painful, so I think I might give it a go.

I am in Bournemouth. Been a long time since I've been to any piercing studios here though. Sadly my tattooist works from a private shop so doesn't have a piercer on site like in her old shop

Thanks x

Well Bournemouth isn't TOO far away from Bath if you ever fancy the trip.
The only other studio I could recommend closer is in Worthing (which is only closer by about 4mins according to google).

amandammmm - Lip piercings are £25 each (with basic jewellery)
However they are more expensive with the Neometal pieces (totally worth it!).
Pop by the studio and have a look!

Well we will be in bristol over the summer, we sometimes come to bath for shopping when we visit, so maybe i will wait and do that :)

I like the look of a clitoral hood piercing, they're very pretty, but I doubt that I'd ever have one myself. I like mine just the way it is.

Oh dear I am going to be in the minority but still hope my post will be understood. I love pussy and I would not like this at all. I love giving Cunnilinguest and just love it as it is. I would worry about catching it or pulling it to much. All so I wouldn't like the feel of it in it my mouth chinking against my teeth. I can't think of anything else I want to feel with my mouth than the warm wet feel of my OH's pussy. The clitoral erection and sliding the hood back and forward over it with the tip of my tongue feels fantastic, I just wouldn't want anything changing that feel especially metal.

I guess guys this might be an age and simplicity thing. I like the next man love to see a woman dressed up, make up, jewellery, clothing, lingerie and perfume. But as the layers come off and a woman exposes herself for you to admire and lust after. There is just something about her being totally naked . A woman's body is the pinnacle of beauty and it doesn't need any enhancement at all.

Just my opinion and it is your body. Just be aware some men don't like them. Sorry

Well said GG - Im also of this opinion, from the other perspective of course!

And thanks Mike for getting involved with your expert advise!

my partner wants me to get it done tho i'm still unsure about it

I had a pa for a wile did not do anything for me. I have had one partner with a vch which was sooooo nice gave me the horn just thinking about it!!

I also had a partner with no hood that was weird but also sexy as hell and she was extremely orgasmic and absolutely up for it all the time she was a Muslim. Her family was originally from Pakistan.

She was so lovely. She once told me she got away very lightly as her mother was adamant no daughter of hers was not going to loose her clitoris, like she did!!!

Her friend who I had a threesome with had no clitoris that was so strange and awful!!

she was still so upset even though she was too young to remember it. even at 20 she hated her mother for what she did!! I am not surprised really as I could never get over something like that!!

The strange thing was though is that she could still orgasm with me sucking her nipples weird how the body works uh? Went out with Farah who was the first girl for a year and a half at uni. Would have married her, but her parents did not approve even though I offered to convert to Muslim! So lost her coz of her coz of her parents still miss her now even though I am happily married oh well!!!

My wife has hers done-vch and both inner labia with rings in and both nipples, nice to pull on, I would like her to get some in the outers say 3 or 4 in each but has not so far then you can really pull them!

I find the sight of a VCH peircing very erotic.

I would love my wife to get one, but she's not keen.

Hey again,

Gentle Giant - I agree, they're definitely not everyone's cup of tea. What matters is how the person WITH the piercing feels.
Obviously I recommend if you have a long term partner you check with them that they're ok with you getting one (you don't need permission but if it's a MASSIVE turn off you may want to reconsider).
But ultimately it's up to the person getting the piercing. From experience more people like genital piercings than dislike them.

CC79... Never get a piercing for someone else. It's your body. Do what makes you happy. If they're all for genital piercings they should be getting theirs done.

Lumberjack - PAs are hit and miss. I can't imagine not having mine and know plenty of guys who love theirs but I definitely hear of plenty of men who don't get on with them.

Quiet ones are worse! - Outer labia piercings can also be fun for chastity play!

Mike x

i Love mine. it doesnt add much in the way of stimulation but just knowing it is there is sort of hot. its like it always should have been there

Gentle giantGentle giant
  • Friend: [Add]

Oh dear I am going to be in the minority but still hope my post will be understood. I love pussy and I would not like this at all. I love giving Cunnilinguest and just love it as it is. I would worry about catching it or pulling it to much. All so I wouldn't like the feel of it in it my mouth chinking against my teeth. I can't think of anything else I want to feel with my mouth than the warm wet feel of my OH's pussy. The clitoral erection and sliding the hood back and forward over it with the tip of my tongue feels fantastic, I just wouldn't want anything changing that feel especially metal.

I guess guys this might be an age and simplicity thing. I like the next man love to see a woman dressed up, make up, jewellery, clothing, lingerie and perfume. But as the layers come off and a woman exposes herself for you to admire and lust after. There is just something about her being totally naked . A woman's body is the pinnacle of beauty and it doesn't need any enhancement at all.

Just my opinion and it is your body. Just be aware some men don't like them. SorryReport this post

Brooke.Brooke.

Well said GG - Im also of this opinion, from the other perspective of course!

And thanks Mike for getting involved with your expert advise!

Report this post
cc79[no user image]

my partner wants me to get it done tho i'm still unsure about it

Report this post
lumberjacklumberjack

I had a pa for a wile did not do anything for me. I have had one partner with a vch which was sooooo nice gave me the horn just thinking about it!!

I also had a partner with no hood that was weird but also sexy as hell and she was extremely orgasmic and absolutely up for it all the time she was a Muslim. Her family was originally from Pakistan.

She was so lovely. She once told me she got away very lightly as her mother was adamant no daughter of hers was not going to loose her clitoris, like she did!!!

Her friend who I had a threesome with had no clitoris that was so strange and awful!!

she was still so upset even though she was too young to remember it. even at 20 she hated her mother for what she did!! I am not surprised really as I could never get over something like that!!

The strange thing was though is that she could still orgasm with me sucking her nipples weird how the body works uh? Went out with Farah who was the first girl for a year and a half at uni. Would have married her, but her parents did not approve even though I offered to convert to Muslim! So lost her coz of her coz of her parents still miss her now even though I am happily married oh well!!!

Report this post
Quiet ones are worse!Quiet ones are worse!

My wife has hers done-vch and both inner labia with rings in and both nipples, nice to pull on, I would like her to get some in the outers say 3 or 4 in each but has not so far then you can really pull them!

Report this post
jerrybeanjerrybean

I find the sight of a VCH peircing very erotic.

I would love my wife to get one, but she's not keen.

Report this post
That Pierced Guy[no user image]

Hey again,

Gentle Giant - I agree, they're definitely not everyone's cup of tea. What matters is how the person WITH the piercing feels.
Obviously I recommend if you have a long term partner you check with them that they're ok with you getting one (you don't need permission but if it's a MASSIVE turn off you may want to reconsider).
But ultimately it's up to the person getting the piercing. From experience more people like genital piercings than dislike them.

CC79... Never get a piercing for someone else. It's your body. Do what makes you happy. If they're all for genital piercings they should be getting theirs done.

Lumberjack - PAs are hit and miss. I can't imagine not having mine and know plenty of guys who love theirs but I definitely hear of plenty of men who don't get on with them.

Quiet ones are worse! - Outer labia piercings can also be fun for chastity play!

Mike x