Clitoral Pump Experience?

I think you just need to try different ones to see what best for you. The sensitive clit is a good thing for me but the lips being stretched from the suction just hurt :frowning:. They should make a petite version of the Vagina pump for me. Oh well looking forward to exploring the Womanizer X Lovehoney Pro40 Rechargeable Clitoral Stimulator when I purchase it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

the womaniser may be our next purchase not sure how would get on with it so still reading the reviews on it

1 Like

Thanks for these I am definitely going to have a womanizer as my next purchase :slightly_smiling_face: they sound so good and really good reviews as you say x

2 Likes

You won’t regret buying a womaniser. It’s life changing!

2 Likes

@Bex84 there are a lot of reviews on the womanizer as I said in my previous comments not sure how I would get on with it as i have fairly large areas plus the cost keep us all posted

1 Like

Never used one myself or on someone but from a guys opinion only (please dont hate on me) for those with partners whats wrong with the partner pulse sucking on your OH clit ?

Admittedly it wouldn’t be the same, just an idea.

I don’t think someone sucking on a clit would feel much like either a pussy pump or a Womanizer. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like