Clitoral Pump Experience?

Has anyone here ever used a clit pump? I used one once with an ex after we gave it a go with a penis pump and omg it was amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: such heightened sensations crazy feeling xx

Unfortunately I have not used one since but am considering buying one as my next LH order :grin: am thinking about this one to start with:

Clit pump

For those with girlfriends or wives etc… If they bought one to try what would you think?

2 Likes

I’m interested in this too so will be watching! Have a pussy pump which I thoroughly enjoy but have been thinking about getting a clit one :blush:

3 Likes

Oooh I have seen them but never tried one xx How do you find the pussy pump?

1 Like

I’ve been more and more curious about pussy/clit pumps! Following with intrigue…

1 Like

I really like it! It makes everything so much more sensitive :blush: I enjoy the feeling of suction and the pressure and being able to increase it as much and as quickly as I like, sometimes to the edge of pain. Can really feel how swollen and wet I am too, totally recommend one!

I have this one and did submit a review on it :blush: xx

2 Likes

@Bex84 I have the one you mentioned but it just didn’t really do it for me.

I found that if I didn’t pump enough it simply didn’t draw enough of my clit into the cylinder and if I pumped harder it started to get a bit uncomfortable and sucked way too much of the surrounding tissue in. The cylinders were a bit difficult to keep attached too. Maybe there’s a knack to these things that I didn’t manage to master!

I wouldn’t let it put me off trying another type of clit pump though :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, by the way I have written a review on it if you’re interested :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

From a guy viewpoint, if you can get on with it, a pussy pump will make you look incredible down there, but it can take the swelling a while to go down (for the lady that is, … for the man, seeing you like that - it never goes down :grin:). Another word of mock caution: it’s like all these toys, once you start, you just want bigger and bigger

3 Likes

No gf or wife but it’s definitely something I’d be interested in using. It’s at the back of my mind as a potential item in the bondage/kink toybox.

1 Like

My girlfriend and I have a pussy pump, and it works wonders! To begin with it actually made her too sensitive, which impeded the situation, however over time we built her up and it turns her orgasms up to 11. I don’t see why a clit pump would do any different, but I definitely think it’s something to try, just don’t go too heavy to fast!

2 Likes

I also have the one that you mention and kinda have to agree with @wildflower. I did enjoy it but it does have its flaws. Definitely agree about the cylinders staying attached. I think I generally preferred a whole pussy pump, compared to that product which solely attempted to focus on the clit.

2 Likes

I have this one

It nips when using it and can be painful on the highest pump. Overall not as pleasurable as I thought. I need more direct clit suction rather then the lips as well.

My advise is to try these

Hi @anon16818370 have you tried this
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40834

1 Like

No not yet but it’s on my wishlist, it has very good reviews and I’ve seen people talking about how good it is x

I used the nipple suckers on my clit and I really like that sensation more then the pussy pump so I think the womenizer the best bet for me x

1 Like

Have you tried putting a little lube around where the pump seals with the body? My girlfriend found that it helped not pull the skin as much, and enjoyed it much more!

Yeah it still nipped me, the shape needs to be smaller in size. Also I didn’t like my lips suctioning it was painful at some points. I preferred my clit being suctioned instead but that due to individual size and preference x

1 Like

Yeah, definitely different tastes etc. Maybe we need to try the individual clit pump as well, think it would be easier manoeuvred than the whole pump.

We have this:

Really disappointed to be honest. The suction isn’t very strong. It kinda maybe makes the clit a little larger but no more sensitive. We should probably try a more powerful pump but this was such a let down we haven’t felt the urge.

1 Like

@anon16818370 I used a pussy pump many years ago.mad my clit really sensitive and my.lips stuck out for days I think I should invest in new one

1 Like