Clitoral stimulation

OMG just tried the one of love honeys clitoral stimulation toy all I can say is it worked wonders.:heart_eyes:

12 Likes

We just reviewed the other brand. She likes it. Repeat orgasm potential apparently.

1 Like

Great vibrations… Enjoy

Got the Mrs a Lovehoney X ROMP clit sucker. She absolutely loves it. First time she tried it she had to stop herself cumming within 30 seconds.

1 Like

@Mickyfin
My wife also has the LH X Romp she didn’t stop when first using it and she did cum in 30 seconds :sweat_drops:
My wife needs Clitoral Stimulation to orgasm and she gets very sensitive

I’m glad you had a great time, @demibatt16

Which one

Are you talking about the clitoral suction toys? I may have to look into getting one of these for my wife. I keep seeing them, and they are one of the few types of toys we dont have. Are they really all they are hyped up to be?

1 Like

They are great. But…… they take a bit of practice and not all of them work on everyone. We had pro 40 first due to the great reviews and it just ended up making me overly sensitive. We were then lucky enough to get a LH rose as a tester and OMG! For me it’s a better fit and easier to get in position and with in a minuet we needed a towel and the OH was on prime looking for a snorkel! :joy:
Have since got another suction toy and now we have worked out how to get it to connect and position it we wouldn’t look back.
If you get one don’t give up on it if it doesn’t work keep trying they are soooooo worth it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks for your insight. Sounds amazing! Will definitely look into getting one :rose:

2 Likes

Yes.
1000 times yes.
Got the We-Vibe version for my wife for Christmas a few years ago. First time she used it was also the first time she squirted.

We use it all the time during sessions, including piv sex … blows her mind every time.

Get her one.
Heck, get her 3!
My next purchase for her will likely be another clitoral suction toy, but with different vibration patterns.

3 Likes

So glad to hear of your new discovery! Welcome to the forum :raised_hands:

1 Like

Nothing beats a clit buzz :sweat_drops::cherry_blossom:

This is the only suctiontoy that my wife has really got on with. She finds the normal suction toys too focussed but the combination of suction and vibration seems to be oerfect for her.

1 Like