Clitoral Suction Stimulator

My friend recommended a clitoral suction toy, I thought great - but been put off by the price of most.
Is it worth it?
Would you recommend?

4 Likes

Hi, welcome to the forum. There are already threads about this, so this will probably get merged with them, but I’ll answer here anyway. I just got my first one two days ago. I got a budget model, base price a little over $60 New Zealand dollars, on sale for a little under NZ$40 https://www.lovehoney.co.nz/p/lovehoney-clitoral-suction-stimulator/84887.html. I’ve only used it twice, but it was definitely worth what I spent on it. It’s a little tricky to find the magic spot - both times I had to move it around for a while to find it - but when I did, I came pretty quickly (and I’m usually slow), and the orgasm was quite strong. I imagine a more expensive one would be even better, but the budget ones can get the job done. I consider it money well spent. It’s nice to spend a long time playing, but it’s also nice to be abl

4 Likes

Oh sorry! I’m new and trying my best to navigate the site.
So Thankyou!
And sounds like a promising recommendation, I think I’ll have to bite the bullet - pardon the pun, and give one a go!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :wave:t2:

Remember there’s the 100 day money back promise if you don’t get on with it :blush:

My tip is patience, it can take some time to find the right spot so don’t give up :+1:t2:

4 Likes

For me, yes, absolutely worth it! My first was the Melt and I adore it, still currently my favourite.

Have a read through [Poll] Womanizer - did it work? ; definitely the most thorough topic about suction toys on the forum and lots of people’s experiences of the different models.

4 Likes

Yes absolutely worth every penny :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

I so wish we were able to send you one. Purchased a womaniser Pro40? last September for my wife. Its brand new never been out of the box and she is not interested and will never use/try it.

2 Likes

Honestly , it’s more than worth it. I’ve had rabbits and a wand and was happy with those but then I got a womanizer and … it’s a hundred times better than anything I’ve known before. Worth every penny !

2 Likes

Hello :wave:

1 Like

YES :raised_hands:

Honestly worth every penny :drooling_face::drooling_face:
My favourite is the Pro40. I’ve got plenty of toys in my collection, but none of them even come close to the Pro40.
Nothing gets me to orgasm so quickly like that toy does. For me it’s good for edging too, and when I finally do orgasm, it’s so intense :exploding_head: and it’s so hot when hubby use’s it on me and controls my orgasms too :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thankyou so much for all the great replies, looks like I’ll be investing in one very soon :crossed_fingers:

Thanks so much I’ll definitely check it out

@gemma.218 hiya welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes definitely worth it, I bought this one as an upgrade to a wee cheapy I bought off a big online store. I actually preferred the cheapy but it was starting to die and was turning on in the middle of the night (no wonder it was dying!). The starlet is good but its a bit clunky, I find it helpful to put my finger on my clit and then position the mouth of the toy that way to get it to where it needs to go.
I do want to upgrade to the Pro40 as so many people rave about it. But I can’t justify the price just yet and my Desire wand does a great job for me.

2 Likes

Oh yes. I would definately recommend. I have a couple and wouldnt be without them :hot_face::drooling_face:

Hiya there @gemma.218 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum! Hope you find it as helpful and interesting as I have!
I agree with a few of the comments above about the pro40. I bought my wife one and despite not being sure at the start I can confidently say it’s now her favourite toy. May just take a bit of practice to find the right spot as it did for my wife. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi all
I’m reviewing some of the suction stimulators
And has anyone got a LH X Romp

I don’t want to spend loads on one but want it to do the job

Thank you

I ordered with some other bits from LH the LH XXX Romp Clitoral suction stimulator

I’ve got to be honest, I wasn’t really expecting it to be that good but was intrigued

Well how wrong I was , very impressed
The pulsing was amazing it made me orgasm in about 4 mins
Not it will be my got to masturbation toy as was just to quick
I’ll be using again and maybe do a bit of edging

1 Like

MrsToysrus got one as a freebie for buying another product from the range, this was a non rechargeable sort of freebie, once it’s dead it’s dead….she loved it, it got a lot of use and gave many many orgasms! We will be buying a proper one when we place our next order, we want to get two different ones, a suction only one and one that has an internal part too, definitely worth the money

1 Like