Clitoral vibrator - how to replace the battery?

Friend of mine bought this vibrator: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29682

Problem is, she can't figure out how to take out the battery it came with. She removed the insulator thing, but the battery can't be shaken out. Any help?

These are terrible for removing the batteries!
She'll have to knock it against the palm of her hand and if that doesn't work try knocking it on a table or similar

I have just experience this problem myself but with a different vibrator, i managed to get it out using super glue and string, stupid i know but it was the only way i could get it out. :)

i had this exact problem with the glow in the dark RO (i pointed this out in my review) what i had to do was knock it against my palm as far as it would come out then as the lable wrap on the battery had peeled away a little i was able to tug it out with some tweezers

This has put me off getting that now, it was on my wishlist but im not having much luck with waterproof toys anyway, knowing me it would get rusted in there.

VA, we had an RO, and to be fair the batteries lasted ages and it was pretty good, but it is sooooo fiddly that we actually disposed of it when the batteries ran out the second time. I got it from the shop that shan't be named for a fiver, so didn't seem too much to throw away!

VA that particular bullet and my glow one are waterproof when i clean mine because of it's small size it's hard to avoid getting water over the battery cap no water has ever seeped in or rusted anything