Clitoral vibrators that can stay in place during sex and are not insertable

Was wondering if anyone has come across or made themselves a non-insertable clitoral stimulator ( vibrating not pulsating) that can stay in place during heavy play that allows vaginal and anal sex capabilities. I’ve looked at the “Dame” product to not great reviews plus I don’t see it staying to well. My thought was harness held. But if anyone has seen anything or thoughts would love to hear them. THANKS!!

1 Like

We’ve used a butterfly vibrator for years which works really well (although showing as out of stock at the moment)

How about a magnetic knicker vibrator with crotchless underwear?

2 Likes

Hmm, tricky. The Dame Eva is presumably the vibe you’re talking about? It took me quite a while to find it as it is out of stock (along with all the other Dame products on the Lovehoney UK site). I suspect (with no inside knowledge) that Lovehoney may have discontinued stocking the Dame toys.

I think how well the Eva works is down to individual labia shape and size and how energetic you’re planning to be!

For a significantly smaller outlay (particularly with the current 50% off) you could try the Lovehoney Lust. The reviews are very mixed but the more detailed ones do go into how best it can be used to stay in place. I think it would work well wrapped around a pair of snug crotchless knickers. That would be my approach anyway.

The butterfly @Loulou25 mentioned, with it’s adjustable harness and shape wise might work very well and again, it’s a cheap option to try. If it does work well you can always replace the vibrator with a more powerful, rumbly one if you choose to. The housing looks quite stretchy and accomodating. Looks a good choice.

Personally, I wouldn’t go with a magnetic knicker vibe, I find them by far the worst knicker vibes. They’re too heavy to stay put and get weighed down so never stay where they are meant to. A good knicker vibe in the the butterfly harness would probably work well though.

1 Like

Welcome @Muffinshuffles

Great question but I have been searching for this for years but so far no luck

The best and closest is to use a small clitoral vibrator held on by a tight pair ok knickers - but make a hole in the knickers which allows for penetration

:lips:

2 Likes

I did see the Venus butterfly I’ll definitely give that a try! Ill give the Rendezvous a try as well thank you so much!!

Thanks for the advice, I really didn’t think about the weight of the magnetic vibe that makes a lot of sense!
Thank you!!

2 Likes