Clone a cock / Clone a pussy! Genuine opinions please?!

Hi all!! I've been toying with the idea of ordering a clone kit for both my mrs and I for a while now. Have any of you used the kits and if so how do they turn out?? I've seen some examples of the clone a cock but struggling to find examples of the clone a pussy. Any help would be much appreciated!

I have had a quick look seems quite positive, just find the forum a bit more informative, does anybody have any pics of the finished product for both the cock and pussy clone kit that they would be willing to share? In private if need be?

Sharing in private isn't in the spirit of the forum - check out the rules.
Once you've done that, suggest a Google search for images of the Finished product.

Last time i checked the reviews a lot were saying that the pussy kit depends on the actual parts you use! A lot of negative points revolved around the fact that you had to chose between the top or bottom half, as the mould tray wasnt suited to cast the whole thing. Also if the labia were large or swollen in appearance then the tray was too shallow to accomodate that so you were left with negative patches.

incidently does anyone know the returns policy on these items? If you didnt like it would you have to send your moulded parts back? Theres an image, a returns room full of lifesize moulds!

I've used the Cloneboy clone-a-willy kit on two separate occasions. They did create an accurate clone but there were a few notable issues in my mind. Firstly, you're on a time limit and the guy has to remain hard. These two don't go together very well and, although I managed it, two pairs of hands would be very useful. Always do a "dry run" without mixing the powder to ensure a good fit because once you start mixing it's too late.

The end product wasn't great because there wasn't enough silicone for me. There is enough for someone who is average or a little above but not beyond that. The silicone shape you end up with isn't the smooth type you get when you buy a preformed toy but a rougher, smellier version that didn't feel at all realistic. Too firm and plasticy.

At the end of the day, if you want something fun to play with its fine but for a toy I don't think it fits the bill as well as I'd hoped.

JM88 wrote:

Last time i checked the reviews a lot were saying that the pussy kit depends on the actual parts you use! A lot of negative points revolved around the fact that you had to chose between the top or bottom half, as the mould tray wasnt suited to cast the whole thing. Also if the labia were large or swollen in appearance then the tray was too shallow to accomodate that so you were left with negative patches.

incidently does anyone know the returns policy on these items? If you didnt like it would you have to send your moulded parts back? Theres an image, a returns room full of lifesize moulds!

We made the cloneboy with a dildo in the office not too long ago.

I found it interesting but I dont think I would use one, more fun of a novelty.

JM88 - All of our items purchased are under the returns policy, but it does depend on the suitation of course. I can guarantee there isnt a room of them though haha

I'm really laughing at the image of a room full of cloned genitalia. That's quite a disturbing thought LMAO

lindtchilli wrote:

I'm really laughing at the image of a room full of cloned genitalia. That's quite a disturbing thought LMAO

+1. Lol !

I've always been curious to try a clone-a-willy, especially as my partner doesn't like me using realistic dildos. I'd love to have my own copy of him to enjoy, seeing as we don't live together yet!

However, from reading the reviews it seems like a very difficult process, and the end result maybe isn't worth it. Apparently the dildo ends up really hard and is uncomfortable to use, so I'd be interested in hearing if this is the case from others.

Bloggers DevianttKitten and Artemisia FemmeCock both have examples of completed Clone-A-Pussys (and great reviews) over on their blogs. Give 'em a Google.

i returned a clone a willy after use because it was cracked the whole thing a mess, i didnt return the solid goo or silicone though, common sense, it'd have been messy and i dont think OH would have been happy with staff handling his essed up junk! lol

I first bought the Clone-a-Pussy chocolate version. I've read all the reviews, done my research, followed every instruction and tip to the letter! The mould just got way too solid by the time I sat in. I ordered the extra moulding powder using Oh points for a second attempt. This time the issue was that even if the product page advertises it as extra powder for both the Pussy and Willy, the powder comes in a plain plastic bag, without any labeling or instructions. So I tried using the whole quantity just to find out it was probably too much as it hardened instantly when in the water... I sent back the kit, without the two hardrock moulds (that had no aspect of genitalia anyhow) - the moulds actually developed mould (pardon the pun) on them by the time I sent back the item - and Lovehoney did reimburse the whole amount payed as they would with any return: no fuss at all!

However, I also have purchased the Clone-a-Willy. Thought I'd learnt from the experience and doing it together, having all very well organized (wink) should make a good result. Except, hubby tried to surprise me with it by doing it himself one day (he tought to be the wiser), with absolutely no success. Same problem: too little time with too much to do... So I again ordered 2 bags (just to stay on the safeside) of extra powder using Oh points, and this time gave it a go on a specially organized evening to do just that with joint efforts... guess what, complete and utter unsuccess, for the same issue: mould just gets way too hard way too soon! We haven't yet used the second extra bag (he's often away for long periods for work), but I honestly doubt we will succeed. I will not send back the Willy kit however, as I got it in the 3 for £50 deal. I'll just consider it the worst novelty toy investment ever!

PS: Although the initial idea would have been to use the replica in action, I since have changed my mind anyway, as it would just be a very unsafe material to insert inside my body. Maybe, if the experiment would have been a success, I would have tried the silicone version next for actual use, but seeing how things went down with the moulding process, I wouldn't spend another penny on these items now! I actually suggested to him to have his replica made for me with a 3D scan & printer. Way easier, and even if I woulnd't be able to use it internally, it would still make a great gift to toy around with or just own! And maybe even cheaper...