Clone-A-Willy Glow In The Dark Vibrator Moulding Kit Pink

Hi All,

Just interested to know what people's experience of these kits are. Seems like fun, but are they any good, what are the results like?

Thank you in advance.

I'd love to know this, too.

I've read reviews on the kits but it's always good to get input from people I "know" on here.

My OH bought me a kit for Christmas so I could mould him. It's a bit tricky as the plaster dries so fast from when you mix it together that we actually couldn't insert his penis onto the tube to mould him as it went hard so quick. We need to buy more moulding plaster to try again but apparently this is quite a common problem, you have to be very quick. You can actually watch videos on it online to familiar yourself with the whole process first. But I'm still very keen to complete my OH mould as I want a nice copy of his cock to play with.

Took us 2 or 3 goes to get a decent mould. The moulding powder is just 'alginate' if you need more.

Best tip is to get a good fit with the tube before you go. First time I didn't get a good seal so some of the liquid poured out and didn't have enough left. Second time the angle wasn't quite right so I was touching the side which created a depression. For the third go I cut the tube an angle which helped.

Was a bit frustrating but we had a great time trying and got a good mould in the end. I actually used it to cast plaster version then made a silicone mould from that to make a salted caramel filled chocolate willy for her as a surprise ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

@Kneeslider, thanks for the tips. It was actually quite funny trying to push his penis into a hard mould and even though I was left disappointed that I didn't get my moulded Willy I didn't t let his go to waste and it's something to try again and it seems maybe again! And I definitely.wont be throwing away the mould after. 😋😊

The one thing I can't get past is the thought of getting the mix in his urethra - or am I missing a trick here somewhere?

VR wrote:

The one thing I can't get past is the thought of getting the mix in his urethra - or am I missing a trick here somewhere?

Never even crossed my mind. Can't say I've ever had a problem with anything ever going up there. The mix is pretty thick so can't see anyone having a problem unless it's about an inch in diameter!

Kneeslider wrote:

VR wrote:

Never even crossed my mind. Can't say I've ever had a problem with anything ever going up there. The mix is pretty thick so can't see anyone having a problem unless it's about an inch in diameter!

Thanks, Kneeslider.

I cringe at the thought of anything going into the urethra as mine stings just getting soap in it!

Apart from me reading the instructions wrong the first time round, and my fella touching the side briefly (this was mainly due to trying to control laughter) we thought it was brilliant.

I would definitely suggest you do use a towel though, even getting the angel right it still spilled over the tube.

Once it was fully set and we put the powder in to create it, it came out really good, you can't even see where he touched the side.

And I can also confirm he didn't get any of the mix in his urethra. It's a thick mix, so you'll be pretty safe!

We have just ordered one of these My OH isn’t keen but I have persuaded him to give it a go Can’t wait to see the result

Having a giggle whislt reading this. I think I have to by Mr L one!!

I have studied the heck out of this and am dying to try it . As of last October we have our 16 Y/O grandson living with us , so alone time is hard to come by . I think for making the best , fully erect copy of me , I would take "the blue pill" . Between the mechanics of the operation and imagined laughter I would think it difficult to maintain a full errection . My wife mentioned what fun it would be to make multiple copies to give to her single friends that have always wanted my cock . The thought of other women using a copy of me excites the heck out of me , her too .

Oh , forgot to add to make sure you are hairless ! Read reviews where they had not thought about that and paid the price .

Our results from this were very good in my opinion OH was in 2 minds. I think him seeing his own in different positions has shocked him a little bit

Our results were awful. Hated it. Took so many attempts, ended up with deformed creations.

My advice is to buy a pack of body casting alginate powder before using the kit. You more than likely will mess the first mould up, so its good to have more after your trial run. Use it in a big bowl or measuring jug as the tiny tube they expect you to use is almost impossible not to touch the sides. This is another reason more casting powder is needed.

My first mould was poor as the included powder isn't the best. But after getting some better moulding powder and using a larger receptacle it turned out great. I found lowering myself into it from above was better than lowering the mould onto me if that makes sense. The larger receptacle means you are less likely to touch the side and end up with a hole or flat section on the mould.

When stiring the silicone use a tooth pick or something round and thin as it's less likely to introduce air to the mix. Then pour very slowly into the mould and move the mould around slightly to make sure all surfaces are coated. Above all else is to just read the instructions and make sure you have everything ready as you need to be very quick.

Thanks for the tips Although I don’t think we need a larger tube. Hehe

Oh careful with which alginate powder you buy if you need more. The stuff we bought was dental so was minty fresh. I found it hilarious, the husband did not.

RosyCheek wrote:

Oh careful with which alginate powder you buy if you need more. The stuff we bought was dental so was minty fresh. I found it hilarious, the husband did not.

The stuff I bought was for body casting, but that too was minty and quite tingly. It seemed to work really well and I was amazed how much detail it captures.

I wish the silicone was cheaper as It would be fun to cast other, larger, body parts as well ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)