clone a willy kit

Hi all, got this for my BF the other week and possibly making it this weekend, just wondered if anyone had used it and had any tips, i have read the reviews and so picked up a few from there just thought i would ask on here too.

Cant wait to make it and then use it after as my BF works away in the week and so will be a nice reminder/ substitute for me in the week

Has anyone ever tried to add something to it to be able to use it with a strap-on harness? I am lovign the thought that i could now fuck my BF with his own cock!

Sounds intersting!

Youll need to enlighten me as to what you actually do.

All intersting stuff!

dd

I believe Boobaloo and her hubby did one recently, they might be along with a tip.

boobaloo has a detailed review on her blog - worth checking out.

it tricky to make

i made it 4 times now n only satisfied with one attempt

Hiya

I did indeed review one on my blog

http://boobaloosreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/clone-willy-candle-kit.html

it was the candle kit but the process is more or less the same for all of them

Good luck with it and let us all know how you get on :)

oooh i cant wait til i get one

gunna get the glow in the dark one : P

Good luck with the kit - we found it quite easy to do as long as you follow the instructions carefully. There used to be a video on LH page with a couple in underwear showing how to do it, (available at http://www.cloneawilly.co.uk/clone-a-willy-instructions or this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjKBlsKv1LQ

regarding the strap on - I'm not familiar with strap ons, but I'd guess if you over flow the mould to leave a lip around the entrance, you could probably use it in a harness - along the lines of this strap on kit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22583

hope it helps, and have fun :-)

I got a Cloning kit around Christmas. It was a very rushed process to make and we messed it up so had to buy another bag of the powder. I have only used my finished clone once, the smell really puts me off. I just bought a memory foam pillow and it smells just like it, only much stronger. The clone did capture the detail in my OH's cock perfectly though.

My girlfriend and I tried it once and it went all wrong! Just read the instructions carefully so you know what to do. Open the powder bag and have everything in place before you start mixing. The most crucial thing is the watertemperature!! We thought we could use slightly warmer water so we had more time to mix everything but this all went wrong! The warmer water made the mixture clot and we couldn't use it anymore, so make sure your watertemperature is perfect.

I tried it once more on my own and all went good, keep in mind it will be a mess, so have some newspaper or something on the floor.

Good luck

Its def a 2 person job, I tried by myself to surprise the wife, Epic fail.

My advice take time, read the instructions (i know us men dont like doing that)

Oh and have fun

Does it make any difference mentally if you know that it looks exactly like your OH's member? I can't imagine being able to feel the difference really!

We tried this once and it went badly wrong. We were very careful to check water temperature and follow the instructions. We obviously got something wrong as it went solid almost as soon as we poured it in the tube. Ended up with just a solid cylinder instead of a usable mould!

Tempted to give it another try at some point as we both quite liked the idea.

MrJay wrote:

We tried this once and it went badly wrong. We were very careful to check water temperature and follow the instructions. We obviously got something wrong as it went solid almost as soon as we poured it in the tube. Ended up with just a solid cylinder instead of a usable mould!

Tempted to give it another try at some point as we both quite liked the idea.

I think that the main thing is water temperature and timing, you really do only have a matter of seconds to get it right

it is tricky

I had one of these and failed miserably with it. I might try again at some point if they are ever going cheap.

We did it once , it turned out bigger tahn me which gave me issues, however I make better conversation she says

we made ours sitting on the edge of the bath which made cleaning up easy.

unfortunately it all went wrong and the mold was sort of lumpy. i dont think we got the tempreture or amount of water right. also we thought that by making the mix in the tube that would give us more time but it didnt work.

also make sure he is super hard cos the mould goes quite hard very quickly and he will wrinkle as he pushes into it.

good luck

Lilylou wrote:

Does it make any difference mentally if you know that it looks exactly like your OH's member? I can't imagine being able to feel the difference really!

I'd be interested to hear any views on this. My wife generally doesn't find dildos appealing, but she seems intrigued by the idea of having a clone of me in her bedside drawer. I'm wondering whether it might be a good option for when I'm away from her (perhaps for some 'phone sex or texting when I'm stuck in a hotel on business). Does it work as part of a mind game?

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

Lilylou wrote:

I'd be interested to hear any views on this. My wife generally doesn't find dildos appealing, but she seems intrigued by the idea of having a clone of me in her bedside drawer. I'm wondering whether it might be a good option for when I'm away from her (perhaps for some 'phone sex or texting when I'm stuck in a hotel on business). Does it work as part of a mind game?

I never used to like the idea of anything other than my OH being inside me. I can see the mental side of it definitely.