Clone A Willy Moulding Vibrator Kit

Have you got a Clone A Willy Kit? Made something you can be proud of?

Head over to http://www.cockidol.com and see if you've got the most beautiful cock in the world!

Entertaining but this website needs more entries.

Where for instance is your entry, O A Sex Chimp?

i read your review & had to laugh, it was funny and insightfull its one of the more human ones i have seen for a while thanks will be thinking of trying it out!!

This is our favorite toy and I recommend it for any couple. My boyfriend and I both love his cloned willy. Here are some of the benefits we’ve discovered.
1. Get to know your man's penis. Being able to experiment with on my own taught me new techniques for using his real thing. It’s much better than just any dildo.
2. Get more comfortable in handling his real equipment. I got so familiar with every inch and detail it became less intimidating and I'm now as comfortable pulling it out of his pants as he is.
3. Get his penis and tongue at the same time. My BF loves to use this one me during oral sex and for the close-up view he can have of his penis moving in and out of me.
4. If you’re proud of your man's penis, show it off. My guy has a beautiful, perfectly shaped specimen and no, he didn't like me doing this as first but I think it secretly turns him on knowing my girlfriends have all admired his erection.
5. Let him get what you get. We made a second clone for me to use on him. Not many men can say they've experience this and we were both surprised at how much he enjoyed himself. He now uses it as part of his personal play.

Anyone else find other ways to have fun with a cloned willy?

Found this and the idea of the most beautiful cock on Lovehoney kinda came into my head !!!!

Any takers?????

TB

I really want to make one of these with my BF next time he's here (long distance relationship so I could do with owning that bit of him while he's not here!) but it is a bit expensive for something that can so easily go wrong. Plus I'm not sure how to suggest it, it seems a bit weird and silly :-D

ell him your thinking of mounting it on a pedestal, with a brass plaque saying whose it is, and worshipping it every night before you go to sleep- who could refuse!!!

TB

I forgot i bought this for me and my OH at xmas time, not actually sure where that has went to. Need to find it and make some use of it!

x

I'd recommend getting some help making it... You might just spoil it!